When is the new pokesav for B&W US going to be released???

Pakar45

pokegen is better but pokesav allows the modification of much greater variety of things such as gender, name, id, sid, items, time played...etc much more convenient we don't have to ask for every individual codes. definitely looking forward to a proper english release.

How do you make action replay codes? I see code generator but thats not it, atleast I dont think, someone please tell me!

make sure u set the poke first by right click then set. then use code generator check selected poke it will replace the pokes in your party. default activate button is select.

google it, it's been out since the japanese release. The only translated one isn't even up to date with US names or anything but Pokegen v.3.0b17 is already up to date with english names and you don't have to worry about silly hex values or anything either..even help bubbles come up if you hover over something you don't know how to use don't see how you can hate a great program like that.

Im probably going to be banned for asking this question its REALLY offtopic but I REALLY NEED HELP ITS A EMERGENCY.

My dad got a few kernels for corn in his ear while filling up the wild life feeder, and we have no clue how to get it out, my mom is a doctor but she wont be down here for a couple of hours, what do we do?!?!?