im totaly not max!

Cycling Road 2

It is mine too. My first is Korean. Hope you don't mind the fiesta. And yes, we like to be mean and try to drive people out ASAP because we are savage angry barbarians who do not like invaders in our territory. Tbird prefers to do it naked though. But tell me something, were you the former "Cycling Road"? Obvious question, but confirmation first.

Yes but I lost my password and then I remembered my original email address because a friend helped me get it back and it had my Yahoo Answers account on there and I only drew attention because I was treated unfairly on my first day at SPP so I figured if I could act like I can't spell or write in proper grammar, they won't bother anymore. I was only trying to help a friend and I signed on from school. I wish to email Kirby but I never had any contact with her whatsoever.

Er... CAPS IN THIS SENSE IS TOTALLY NOT OKAY. I hope you understand Internet etiquette. Though the majority certainly does not follow them, it is best that you at least try to be polite and all. I don't care for misspelled words or whatnot, but at least the effort to make one's posts concise and clear. But in your case, it was blatant trolling... in a way.