RS - Shiny Jirachi from WISHMKR

Sabresite

I'm totally noob to this, I've some questions:

1) Isn't supposed to be 8 valids Jirachi? I don't know how, but 8x8192= your 65536

2) If you don't know Ivs/Pid, is it possible to see what nature are legit for shiny jirachi? I got only careful/docile for example.

3) What is the slot encounter for an egg, and for this jirachi?

Thanks. ^^

I'm totally noob to this, I've some questions:

1) Isn't supposed to be 8 valids Jirachi? I don't know how, but 8x8192= your 65536

2) If you don't know Ivs/Pid, is it possible to see what nature are legit for shiny jirachi? I got only careful/docile for example.

3) What is the slot encounter for an egg, and for this jirachi?

Thanks. ^^

1) There's 9, it's lucky enough to have em. Jolly is the 9th.

2) Docile is legit, the rest are generated unless you know who you got them from. The Careful/Lonely/Serious ones are not from me. The bashful one was the one tested in this thread.

3) wat, no encounter slots for event pokemon..

@Nigoli

If the saves from this thread work on the Japanese cart, you should get two different Pokemon. Only the one location it is generated from is modified. If it is the same location for the Japanese Bonus disc, you should receive different ones. If not, you should receive the same one. If you do the same exact save file twice and you get the same one, that is expected. If they are different for the same file, something else is at play.

If a seed is found for Ageto Celebi, I'll definitely be able to test.

th_IMG_0904.jpg

I own a Japanese Emerald, and own PCKJ (V1 of the Japanese Bonus Disc). I also have access to PCSJ (V2).

Nigoli do you have any GBA save with the ageto celebi in it please i need it so much and it's incredibly hard to find

Here's a 3gpkm of the celebi. It didn't save as a 3gpkm, but a .pkm, so correct it yourself. (I can't upload these odd file extensions)

According to Nigoli's first few tests, the Celebi you receive is different each time, meaning it does not exclusively use the save file of the GBA. This hints that it is 100% reliant on the GC's RNG.

Celebi.pkm

Celebi.pkm

may i have a save with the jirachi in too please =)

The save file containing the Jirachi has been posted up for everyone to download.

Here's a 3gpkm of the celebi. It didn't save as a 3gpkm, but a .pkm, so correct it yourself. (I can't upload these odd file extensions)

According to Nigoli's first few tests, the Celebi you receive is different each time, meaning it does not exclusively use the save file of the GBA. This hints that it is 100% reliant on the GC's RNG.

Thanks for that, how would I go about using that exactly?

I downloaded Einciclopedia Pokemon, but I'm not 100% sure if it does it correctly.

When I loaded in the .3gpkm and looked at the party, it didn't show it's mini-sprite and the "background" was blank as if there was no Pokémon there.

Either way, this just made my day.

Here's 2 Celebi Saves from Emerald if anyone wanted to Pal Park the Event. One of them is the one kaphotics uploaded.

th_PCKJ01-1.png

I plan on making a save with more than 30 of these once I have sometime either tomorrow or the day after. These should also work with English Emerald, as the saves are compatible with each Region. I'll also be taking save requests for it, so it can be put it on your own Emerald Save for unique Celebis.

Keep in mind, I'm only limited for Emerald since it's the only Retail Cartridge I own for transmission.

thank you so much =)

The save file containing the Jirachi has been posted up for everyone to download.

Thanks for that, how would I go about using that exactly?

I downloaded Einciclopedia Pokemon, but I'm not 100% sure if it does it correctly.

When I loaded in the .3gpkm and looked at the party, it didn't show it's mini-sprite and the "background" was blank as if there was no Pokémon there.

Either way, this just made my day.

the old version of enciclopedia pokemon makes .3gpkms, while the new version just does .pkms. maybe they do something different.

If may request something for the bloke with no accessible Emerald right now... can you guys please PP it for me and get it to me in a DS .pkm file?

The same method for Jirachi was most likely used for other events such as 10 anniv, etc... I suppose its possible those could theoretically be shiny.

MYSTRY mew can theoretically be shiny too, but there were none distributed...

Oh? I was under the impression that it cannot be shiny in any way?

It wasn't until gen 4 that Nintendo put shiny checks into events according to all of the evidence I have. I simply stated that it could not be shiny because Leisik (or however you spell his name) said that they couldn't. However since hes NOT a part of the Pokemon Development team, he REALLY doesn't know the inside workings. We can test this if someone wants to ask him if WSHMKR jirachi can be shiny lol. Hopefully he doesn't google the answer and find our research ;)

EDIT: We now know that the GC RNG for Celebi has a shiny check. Also the RNG for WishMkr has a shiny check, but it was never used.

Edited by Sabresite
  • Like 1

If it's the GBA itself, you don't need a Japanese GBA - all GBAs are regionfree and will play GBA carts from anywhere in the world.

It's the save file exclusively that uses the value for the seed, for WISHMKR at least (probably 10 ANIV too). I'm almost certain the Celebi uses the GCRNG as it also must place the Celebi on the GC.

Save files aren't region restricted either, Nigoli only has JP Emerald.

So I can upload a Japanese Ruby save to my English Ruby? O_O I have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, though my brother just informed me the Sapphire's battery died, so I don't think it will save any longer. I guess I have to figure out how to put the GBA files from my cart to my PC.

So I can upload a Japanese Ruby save to my English Ruby? O_O I have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, though my brother just informed me the Sapphire's battery died, so I don't think it will save any longer. I guess I have to figure out how to put the GBA files from my cart to my PC.

It checks the rom to see if it is the correct version/language, so it won't work :S