RS - Shiny Jirachi from WISHMKR

Sabresite

The fact that they say that Jirachi CANNOT be shiny, and shiny jirachis (among others like manaphy) are banned/restricted, is complete bullshit. I cannot believe them about 10 anniv or other events that follow the same type of generation either.

As far as I know because I tried myself, shiny manaphys are allowed to be put on the GTS. However I tried some shiny jirachis/celebis and they are indeed forbidden.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now ageto celebi is up for debate. We have seen several of them thanks to Nigoli, and unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason that we can find for the stats. Whether it can be shiny HAS to be debugged directly from the disc. Someone that can get dolphin or IDA to work with the disc/ISO has to do it. It is beyond my capabilities.

EDIT: Ageto Celebi CANNOT be shiny.  As a note, no 3rd gen can be shiny except for wishmaker.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble with the jirachi part. Does it work in emerald? I can't open the files. I don't really know what to do.

EDIT: WHat is the ID and SID of this file? Also, does where you save in the pokemon center effect shininess?

• 2 weeks later...

The kind of Jirachi you get is determined by this exact save file. If you open it up and resave, you will have ruined the effect and get a completely different, non-shiny Jirachi.

That is also why you get the exact same shiny Jirachi every time with the shiny save file.

• 1 year later...

It's been A really long tine since I posted. I know another forums/thread that has an Ageto Celebi thread. They posted A way to get the Jap bonus disk to work with English saves. I'm also probably 80% of the way done with my Japanese Pokemon Colosseum 100% run. I'm uploading my save to the other forums so people can download my save and get Ageto Celebi.

I have several other resources as well. Somebody modified the Jap Pokemon Colosseum ISO's to load an English save. In theory you could do the reverse to load up my Jap save should you download it. I'll be leaving 5 presents on the PC for anybody willing to go through the trouble. A surf Pichu egg, Jap Mattle Ho-oH, Legit WISHMKR Jirachi and my 2 Ageto Celebi. As well as my Pokemon Box save with all 386 Pokemon stored in order!

I don't remember if it was posted here or somewhere else, http://pokecheck.org/ let's you check if A Pokemon's legitimacy. It seems you can't get A legit Shiny Ageto Celebi, sorry everybody. I will keep this thread bookmarked and subscribe to it. I'll try to keep in contact should anybody be still be interested. I'll try to help in any way I can.

I have lots of resources, 2 GCN - GBA Cables, Datel Freeloader, English Gamecube & Gameboy Player, Japanese Gamecube & Gameboy player, GBA - GBA Link cable & Several Gameboy advanced's & A GBA Action Replay, E-Reader and Ruby Saphire E-Reader cards & 2 Eon Tickets. For games,

[English] Pokemon Colosseum

[Japanese] Pokemon Colosseum

[English] Pokemon xD: Gale of Darkness

[Japanese] Pokemon xD: Gale of Darkness

[English] Pokemon Ruby

[Japanese] Pokemon Ruby

[English] Pokemon Saphire

[Japanese] Pokemon Saphire

[English] Pokemon Emerald

[Japanese] Pokemon Emerald

[English] Pokemon Box: Ruby & Saphire

[Japanese] Pokemon Box: Ruby & Saphire

[English] Pokemon Fire Red

[Japanese] Pokemon Fire Red

[English] Pokemon Leaf Green

[Japanese] Pokemon Leaf Green

[English] Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk

[Japanese] Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk

You'd be hard pressed to find something I don't have. If you need something tested I'm probably your guy.

:Edit: I also have A somewhat elusive disk that allows you to get unlimited Shiny Zigzagoons. I'll try to burn and upload A copy to the internet sometime.

Edited by HaxAras
Fix A mistake, add some info.

• 2 years later...
On 23/3/2011 at 1:52 AM, Sabresite said:

They will say something to the effect of, "I am not on the Pokemon Development Team, therefore I am not sure how the inner workings of the game works so I cannot comment on this. The Pokemon is NOT supposed to be shiny."

We could still try and send the video to as many "important" people as possible. What do you think?

3 hours ago, TheRealSlimShady said:

We could still try and send the video to as many "important" people as possible. What do you think?

Shiny Jirachi was distributed during one of the Tanabata's in Gen VI,

and the old Shiny Jirachi was allowed to be imported in Pokemon Bank afterwards.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've just stomped this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonrng/comments/5ny1el/scripts_and_guide_to_help_automate_rnging_a_shiny/

It's a program that helps in making a legit savegame that has a shiny jirachi checksum, which is kind of cool. Maybe it's time to just upload all possible shiny jirachis from the bonus disk? It would certainly be a lot easier, and since they are limited...

EDIT: I think the 9 only(?) possible shiny jirachis are already here (and they've been for a long time): https://sites.google.com/site/kaphotics/resources

Seed: 0x353d, PID: 0xba7df435, Nature: Bashful, HP: 24, AT: 3, DF: 30, SA: 12, SD: 16, SP: 11
Seed: 0xf500, PID: 0xc90e8744, Nature: Careful, HP: 10, AT: 0, DF: 10, SA: 10, SD: 26, SP: 12
Seed: 0xecdd, PID: 0x987ed636, Nature: Docile, HP: 19, AT: 7, DF: 10, SA: 19, SD: 10, SP: 16
Seed: 0x9359, PID: 0xbcfaf2b0, Nature: Hasty, HP: 3, AT: 12, DF: 12, SA: 7, SD: 11, SP: 9
Seed: 0xcf37, PID: 0x7b053548, Nature: Jolly, HP: 11, AT: 8, DF: 6, SA: 14, SD: 5, SP: 20
Seed: 0x7236, PID: 0x2ec1608d, Nature: Lonely, HP: 31, AT: 23, DF: 26, SA: 29, SD: 18, SP: 5
Seed: 0xa030, PID: 0x4633087d, Nature: Naughty, HP: 21, AT: 31, DF: 31, SA: 18, SD: 24, SP: 19
Seed: 0x7360, PID: 0xbf98f1d5, Nature: Serious, HP: 29, AT: 10, DF: 31, SA: 25, SD: 23, SP: 21
Seed: 0x3d60, PID: 0xeb0da543, Nature: Timid, HP: 15, AT: 28, DF: 29, SA: 3, SD: 0, SP: 7
  • Like 3

Oh, I see, but we have the seeds, so if there are really only 9 seeds I'll just go and generate them next week (if no one has already done so by the time).

The 9 shiny ones will always be the same, so in this case I think it would be best to just have them as pkm files rather than going trough all the save preparation + connectivity. The program seems to be intented to be used with new save files anyways (and then you just trade it to your main save...so in this case injecting the pkm directly is just saving time).

• Like 1

Well, the seeds and the program are available, so basically anyone with a powerful enough computer can get them. Still, 9 out of 65535 seems pretty rare to me, but I agree anyone can access the original event, if they want the shiny version it's not really a problem with the propper tools.