Features for Next Legality Checker!

Sabresite

Hey Sabresite, I'm watching this thread since it got created, but I can't see this new version gettin' released. If you want release just another beta or PM me if you want help about anything, I'm willing to help, just to get this new legality checker, I really need it man!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to Bond697 and Arcee, we have determined that in 3rd gen and 4th gen, whether you walk/run/bike through a certain area will change the PID/IV combo. This leads to an even stricter range of possible numbers based on the location. This is in addition to being able to determine if the PID/IV belongs to that particular nature and species-level.

• 1 month later...

Hey Sabresite, any new info about the progress of the Legality Checker? You know I really follow you on this and can't wait since the next release. It's like this is taking forever but with all these new mechanics you say it should be one of the best pokemon tools on the net.

• 2 years later...
Is there an offline legality checker? I just want to run my save file through a bat script not connect to a private gts, upload, check, redownload the pokemon. That's way too time consuming.

There's PikaEdit.

http://pikaedit.wordpress.com/

I'm not sure how good the check is though. Pokecheck connects to Nintendo's servers in addition to its own checks, so it would give a better analysis.