PID/IV e Legality Checker B/W

DraVoir

But:

What? I do not understand this step... I thing I have to convert to binary? O_o

how do I get the correct pid (1665797927) from the wrong (1665863463)?

It's irrelevant to you,unless you want more pokes with correct abilities,but if you don't understand it's simple :

For example this is WRONG PID : 1665863463

Open Calculator(If you're using windows 7,View > Programmer),paste the WRONG PID into the calculator,check "Hex",get the Result : 634B0F27,take the "B" part,check "bin",get the result : 1011(lowest part/last number is your ability,which is 1).

Edit***

Ops sorry,didn't notice there was a second page ;o

It's irrelevant to you,unless you want more pokes with correct abilities,but if you don't understand it's simple :

For example this is WRONG PID : 1665863463

Open Calculator(If you're using windows 7,View > Programmer),paste the WRONG PID into the calculator,check "Hex",get the Result : 634B0F27,take the "B" part,check "bin",get the result : 1011(lowest part/last number is your ability,which is 1).

Edit***

Ops sorry,didn't notice there was a second page ;o

instead of binary, just convert it back to decimal. if the converted number is even, ability 1; if odd, ability 2. there's nothing particularly wrong with going to binary, but it just makes it too complex for most people.

instead of binary, just convert it back to decimal. if the converted number is even, ability 1; if odd, ability 2. there's nothing particularly wrong with going to binary, but it just makes it too complex for most people.

and IV's? They are always compatible with PID? (example: 31-31-31-31-31-31 ?)

IVs are not related to PID this generation.

Ah, ok. But if I must correct the PID, but I put a move in Pokemon Egg, without changing the place of origin (for example, I leave you "got in the path 3" instead of "couple"Pension Nintendo recognizes it as a cheater, right?

If PID is not caculated through IVs...couldn't you use an AR to change IVs?
Yes, you can change the IVs however you want, without touching the PID, and without making the Pokémon look hacked.

In a similar vein, could you also use an AR to modify a Pokémon's nature (like my legally caught Victini that has a Relaxed nature to Timid) without making it looked hacked?

• 1 month later...

So that means if I breed a Pokemon in Gen 5 and edit the egg via Pokesav I can change the IV, nature and ability and it will look still legit? I tried it with legit.exe and it says "Hatched" all the time. Pokesav changes the PID by itself when changing ability so I guess it uses correct ones.

So that means if I breed a Pokemon in Gen 5 and edit the egg via Pokesav I can change the IV, nature and ability and it will look still legit? I tried it with legit.exe and it says "Hatched" all the time. Pokesav changes the PID by itself when changing ability so I guess it uses correct ones.

It doesn't do proper PIDs, and legal.exe does not support 5th gen checking.

It doesn't do proper PIDs, and legal.exe does not support 5th gen checking.

Okay so its useless atm to check with legit.exe, good to know. And if I find some PID via PID/IV finder @ pokesav? Are these still bad? So I asked this question on another topic but if I just change IV it shouldn't be noticeable, right? But if I change nature/ability/shinyness I have to get a valid PID from pokegen for example?!

Thanks already for help!

5th Gen IVs are not properly generated in Pokesav. Thus they are still bad.

Leave the PID blank in Pokegen and it will calculate a proper PID for the IVs.

Okay, thanks. But I still don't get why I just can't use pokesav to open a legit .pkm file and just change IV @ black/white. If I open a legit egg-file the PID should be fine as well I guess. And if I just change the IV @ Gen V it doesn't change anything about the PID, right? So it should work.

But if I use pokegen, I open the egg.pkm file, change IV and then leave the PID blank? Will it generate a true one after being hatched?

Pokesav sucks, it was just a modded version of the HGSS one with less features. In Black and White there are many differences that Pokesav does not account for, due to its last update being in October. PokeGen has all of these updates. Get with the times!

For any Pokemon from the 5th gen, just leave the PID blank.