PID/IV e Legality Checker B/W

DraVoir

In this Generation, PID has a correlation only with a Pokémon's Nature. Plus, Nintendo doesn't check it. There isn't currently a Legality Checker for Generation V; but, since the number of values to be checked for legality reasons is quite small, you can easily do it by yourself, on PokéGen.

PID[D]: 1665863463

PID[H]: 634B0F27

PID: 1100011010010110000111100100111

Ability 1.

You gave it ability 0.

Give it this PID: 1665797927

It should then work with your wanted ability.

======

For anyone else wanting to have correct abilities:

Convert the PID to hex.

Take the xxxXyyyy (Capital X)

Convert to binary. The lowest bit will be the legal ability for that PID.

This only applies for Pokemon that originated in gen 5, not in previous games.

But:

What? I do not understand this step... I thing I have to convert to binary? O_o

how do I get the correct pid (1665797927) from the wrong (1665863463)?

no you don't have to convert it to binary, not sure why he did that. convert the pid to hexadecimal in the windows calculator(by going to "view"->"programmer") and take the first half of it. so if you had this: 634B0F27, you would use this part: 634B. the last number is B, which is odd. if the last number is even it gets ability 1, if the last number is odd it gets ability 2.

if you're wondering where i got 634B0F27 from, it's your pid, 1665863463, converted to hex.

Thankyou =)

But with Scolipede Jolly with this PID (2267278013) and ability Swarm. How I can do? I'm trying but I can not do it = / Swarm it's ability 1 or 0?

Just leave the PID field blank, edit the Pokémon's Nature/Ability/etc., and save the *.pkm or *.sav file. PokéGen will automatically fill it with an appropriate PID.

This is just my opinion, but you shouldn't spend too much efforts on PID generation. By Nintendo standards, it doesn't affect the legality of a Pokémon. And it's not, like, for example, giving a Pokémon a wrong moveset, which would make a Pokémon appear blatantly hacked.

Since PokéGen doesn't support Generation V PID calculation methods, you wouldn't be able to make a generated Pokémon virtually equal to the same Pokémon obtained in-game, even if you tried. Just leave the field blank, let the software worry about it for you, and save yourself some time.

Having the software handle the whole operation or manually giving it the input is the exact same thing -- the software runs through the same processes. If the Pokémon appears as hacked, then you must've set incorrectly some other value. I'm sure it's not a PID-related issue.