PokeStock BW (Updated for B2/W2!)

Kaarosu

Does anyone know a way to make the game think you've batted & won wild Pokemon or trainer battles 2000 times +? Simply editing your trainer records in the latest PoketrainerS for Pokemon B/W2 does not seem to get me the medal that I want while it mostly works for almost all other medals.

• 2 months later...

Good afternoon, Kaarosu! I'm glad I popped by this, because if this sort of stuff is capable of being made, I had something of a theory I wanted to test...
You see, there's one part of the Black 2 and White 2 games that I find sad, and that's the Entralink, and how it cannot be used properly anymore. However, as I was thinking about it, I realized that the Entralink's Entrée Forest can hold Pokémon in it, which begs the question... Is there possibly a program out there that is capable of producing a Pokémon for the Entrée Forest?

If you happen to know of a way (either through the storage editor, or some other program), please let me know!

58 minutes ago, Echoloco said:

Good afternoon, Kaarosu! I'm glad I popped by this, because if this sort of stuff is capable of being made, I had something of a theory I wanted to test...
You see, there's one part of the Black 2 and White 2 games that I find sad, and that's the Entralink, and how it cannot be used properly anymore. However, as I was thinking about it, I realized that the Entralink's Entrée Forest can hold Pokémon in it, which begs the question... Is there possibly a program out there that is capable of producing a Pokémon for the Entrée Forest?

If you happen to know of a way (either through the storage editor, or some other program), please let me know!

There's an Entralink Forest editor in Gen 5 Save Tool

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Jollygator said:

Can someone work to update this program. I wish I could contact the original author of this program. It's really useful e.e

If I am not mistaken, the original developer is Japanese and was the program was made solely in Japanese.
What was uploaded here are translated copies.

Good luck with trying to find the original author :3

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Which features are you missing?

Well to start, editing trainer data like how many Pokémon caught, hatched, link traded, battled and even how many passerbys passed on c gear.

A lot of the trainer data editing is not present in PKHex for gen V unlike other generations like gen 6 or 7... Do you know any programs that will allow editting like how many times fishes, etc... for gen v? I just want to complete some medals easily