PokeStock BW (Updated for B2/W2!)

Kaarosu

Okay, I see this.

Tried resetting the Event Flags? Right-hand column of PokeTrainer, first button under the statistics (after unlocking). Double-click all the items in there that are marked with 'AR', and they should change to empty values. Not tested it, myself, but that should do it.

Okay, so, I am looking into this. My list consists of 9 things in a row which could be the Dream Radar Pokemon. Now of course, there are only 7 of these event Pokemon. I do know from originally tinkering around with the PokeTrainerS tool that each of the Dream Radar Legendary Pokemon are for sure their own event flags.

Update: 7 of those flags were definitely for the Dream Radar Pokemon. This does work. However now I am very concerned about what other two game play flags that were reset.

Is anyone able to provide a BW2 English PokeMain file for these event flags??

It's inline text, so probably not.

The top AR flag, you don't really have to undo, but it'll redo itself when you retrieve your new AR pokes. It's only really a marker that you used Dream Radar.

The non-AR flags, you should not touch. They are for the Therians' mirror, so leave them in their altered state unless you want to cause possible crashes by receiving a Key Item again.

Update: 7 of those flags were definitely for the Dream Radar Pokemon. This does work. However now I am very concerned about what other two game play flags that were reset.

What if you changed the fields that are marked with AR and left the other two alone?

• 2 weeks later...

That section is for importing and exporting Pokemon Musical files.

Btw I'm working on an English translation of PokeCGear. I only have to check out if anything is correct, then it's finished.

Edit:

Here are pics of my translated version.

It would be great, if you can tell me whether something was mistranslated.

2lwke1k.jpg

2iv09iv.jpg

e6a8va.jpg

Edited by BlackShark

[ATTACH]10298[/ATTACH]

I hope this helps people with the PokeTrainerS! When a BW2 save is loaded.

Here are all the current North American PWT downloads:

[ATTACH]10299[/ATTACH]

The game can only hold 3 at a time. This download includes the flawed Junior Division. I wanted to upload these since when the Anime Unova League downloads appear, there will become a requirement to delete old.

For PWT downloads, we've already got a thread and a tool that inserts (and can edit a few aspects) courtesy of Prof. 9.

The files you posted are a little superfluous with the data at the end (just FF's), and PWTE accounts for this. Plus we can make custom tournaments too! All of the distributed tournaments (in all languages) have been posted too :P

For PWT downloads, we've already got a thread and a tool that inserts (and can edit a few aspects) courtesy of Prof. 9.

The files you posted are a little superfluous with the data at the end (just FF's), and PWTE accounts for this. Plus we can make custom tournaments too! All of the distributed tournaments (in all languages) have been posted too :P

These are the files that the PokeStock extracted. Are you saying that these files are duds?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
PokeCGear v2.5 is the latest version. It's included in PokeStock2 v3.7

There won't be any newer versions since their website shut down last year.

Yeah I noticed my error after posting, I thought this guide:

...was done in PokeCGear and was instantly confused. Sorry. Thanks though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for this program, it works just fine.

BTW there's something funny & weird I've seen...

If you insert a Volcarona into the entralink, it will show up as a blue-haired boy sprite there.

Although when battling, it will return into Volcarona.

You can't legally insert Volcarona because it's not in the Entree forest sprite bank. The bluehair boy is the missingno of overworld sprites; that is, if the sprite number that the game needs doesn't exist, it falls back to him. He's the failsafe.