PokeStock BW (Updated for B2/W2!)

Kaarosu

PokeCGear uses the POKEMAIN text files for the input fields, so it's definitely possible to make that easier.

Replace these text files over the ones in your PokeStock2 > POKEMAIN directory. Should help a little.

cgear.jpg

Okay that solves the main problem. Thanks again. I understand how to select and add everything with the blue box, but what exactly do I click (in I assume the red box) to get the various legends in the various Entree Forest sections? I clicked on them and inserted each gen, 1-4, of legends in a different clicky thing, but only gen 1 and 2 showed up and in the same area despite me putting them in different boxes. O.o

If this is B2W2 (U/E), then I'm not sure, personally. Technically, it won't be compatible if any minute details were changed in localisation.

The newer version of PokeCGear actually structures the buttons based on the forest now, so if you are using the higher buttons you need to go deeper into the forest, with the single topmost button being a visually different room. So maybe try putting legendary pokemon only in the glade at the end of the forest?

*update*

Ah, I think I understand now. Certain rooms (depths 3 through 7, and the special depth above 7) are disabled by default.

On a game that has received a pokemon like PGL Arceus, the special depth seems to be unlocked to accommodate it. I don't know much about the forest, so it appears that the total depth can be expanded some way, or unofficially by that long horizontal set of buttons just below your blue box. Prior to this, I had no idea what those buttons did.

[Depth 2] [Depth 3] [Depth 4] [Depth 5] [Depth 6] [Depth 7]

[special depth]

Can I somehow use PokeTrainer to influence Join Avenue? I've tried editing the number of Link Battles etc. The first time, I had new visitors, but numerous edits after that, resulted in nothing. I'm not even sure if changing the amount of Link Battles + Trades on my trainer card affects Join Avenue. It would be great if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

Unfortunately, that feature was not implemented before the program was discontinued.

Hmm, is there a way to erase the game's Dream Radar data so that you can receive the legends a second time? I thought the tool might just ignore whatever limited that in the game if the Pokemon were just inserted anyway, but I get a "Dream Radar data is corrupt" message when I try.

Tried resetting the Event Flags? Right-hand column of PokeTrainer, first button under the statistics (after unlocking). Double-click all the items in there that are marked with 'AR', and they should change to empty values. Not tested it, myself, but that should do it.

I downloaded PokeStock 3.7. I am a bit confused.

Is there a way to get it to show English Pokemon names TrainerS?

PokeBtl? The open/save doesn't activate unless I drag/drop my save. Now, is there a way that I can delete the downloads??? I would like some info since I downloaded the PWT data for the juniors before they corrected the errors.

Edited by AllyKat

When I opened a programm or a .txt file of PokeStock there a only some curious letters (like this: Eƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ðŠJ) inside instead of japanese ones.

Is there any way how I can fix that?

Or is it possible to translate those letters into Japanese or even English?

Thanks in advance. :)

When I opened a programm or a .txt file of PokeStock there a only some curious letters (like this: Eƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚ðŠJ) inside instead of japanese ones.

Is there any way how I can fix that?

Or is it possible to translate those letters into Japanese or even English?

Thanks in advance. :)

use the localized files that are provided in the thread

I have already provided a method. Read the thread, please.
I followed your method to add the Pokemon to my game however it still only allows 1 of each of the legendary Pokemon. I had to revert my save file to before receiving any of the Radar legendarily Pokemon because it would not allow me to received multiple.

Also, does someone have the ".pwt" for the corrected US download of the 2012 Junior Division?