PokeStock BW (Updated for B2/W2!)

Kaarosu

thanks!how can I use the pokebtl in order to edit the pwt?

Just open PokeTrainerS and load B2W2 .sav an click on the last button of the right-upper side

Somebody know what mean this:

ほうじようの社子供たち姿

ほうじようの社子供たちの話

in イベントフラグ編集 (Event Flags) button of the PokeTrainerS?

Just open PokeTrainerS and load B2W2 .sav an click on the last button of the right-upper side

Somebody know what mean this:

ほうじようの社子供たち姿

ほうじようの社子供たちの話

in イベントフラグ編集 (Event Flags) button of the PokeTrainerS?

Abundant Shrine stuff.

First one says something about the Kids' form... which most likely indicates whether or not the kids have appeared there or not.

Haven't tested it myself, or even done that part of the game (unless it's referring to Black 1/White 1), but that's what I assume.

Second one is Kids' talk/speech... which most likely means whether or not you've talked to them yet.

^ This shouldn't be necessary for anyone trying to get Landorus with the other two of the trio. (BW)

And not if you're doing Nintendo 3DS Link if you're trying to get that Mirror (B2W2). 3DS Link with a Landorus is definitely required before going into the Abundant Shrine area for the Mirror. Optionally you can toggle Fateful Encounter I believe on a Landorus. I'm sure they designed for getting the mirror like that too just in case they make some sort of other means of acquiring it.

^ http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?13832-PokeStock-BW-(Updated-for-B2-W2!)&p=152971&viewfull=1#post152971 The AR Searcher function and using any Landorus from AR Searcher worked fine.

3DS Link seemed to be one of the only ways for the mirror. It triggers the in-game event to happen with any AR Searcher Landorus. The only legit method so far.

Don't touch the Event Flags; you can do all of it without going in there.

Unlock editing in PokeTrainerS, then open the AR Data dialog. Add the kami (ボルトロス,トルネドス,ランドロス) to the first section of the list. Change the position of the top button to 未, THEN you can save. Do 3DS Link in-game, and all the pokemon will be downloaded from the AR Data section and placed into your active box. I recommend this method over any other.

Adding any AR pokemon triggers the first event flag in the list, with there also being individual triggers for Special Parts AR pokemon. As for the other flags, I don't know the criteria for the first one as it is not stated as an on/off trigger. The second is talking to the children when you first enter the Fertility Shrine area, and the third is whether you have received the Mirror.

Optionally you can toggle Fateful Encounter I believe on a Landorus.

Fateful is not required. PokeBox2 added a new button recently, below Ribbons, which represents the hex value for AR Pokemon. If you are going to "make" an AR kami, then use that.

I can open my sav in the pokebtl.I want to know how to edit the six columns that are in the right side of this program that has the 0 value. what do these columns mean?

Subway records.

• 4 weeks later...
The Pokestock BBS has shut down recently, so 3.7 is the last version for the time being.

As far as I'm aware, a preemptive message was placed on the board stating all downloads were being removed on the 30th of September. The BBS must have shut down not long afterward.

The PokeStock2 site is down since Monday, this is probably due to the recent law passed in Japan against piracy.

Uh, I attempted to add a Corpish to the Entree Forest for White 2 (U), but whenever I press A to battle it, I get "An error has occurred, please turn off the power."

Did anyone successfully add Pokémon to Entree Forest for English versions of B2/W2 before?

Uh, I attempted to add a Corpish to the Entree Forest for White 2 (U), but whenever I press A to battle it, I get "An error has occurred, please turn off the power."

Did anyone successfully add Pokémon to Entree Forest for English versions of B2/W2 before?

Works fine in B2W2 (USA)

Here my Black 2 (U) save with Extralink Corpish

Pokemon Black 2 (&#8.SAV

Pokemon Black 2 (.SAV

Unlock editing in PokeTrainerS, then open the AR Data dialog. Add the kami (ボルトロス,トルネドス,ランドロス) to the first section of the list. Change the position of the top button to 未, THEN you can save. Do 3DS Link in-game, and all the pokemon will be downloaded from the AR Data section and placed into your active box. I recommend this method over any other.

Can you explain how to actually do this (preferably with a reference picture)? When I open the program, basically nothing seems to work even after I import my save, and apparently nothing I click makes any difference...

My only desire out of PokeStock's tools for BW2 is to add the Legendary Pokes to the Entree Forest for capture and to utilize the Dream Radar's Legends as well...and this is turning into a bit of a head scratcher since most of the program's text isn't even Japanese on my screen, just random symbols.

Thanks a lot. Very helpful. Any suggestions for navigating the mess that is the "new" version of PokeCGear's Entree Forest editor? I used the old English translation a long time ago for BW, but I don't remember much about it now that I want to use it for BW2. :/

I'm assuming the actual adding process is pretty much the same as for the Dream Radar portion, but finding them is a bit tricky. I'm able to scroll through the list and get the names to pop up in Japanese instead of random jargon, but that's going to take forever to try and get all of the Gen 1-4 legends set up. when I know nothing about the language or their order. I was hoping I could just copy and past their Japanese names from Bulbapedia, but they show up as ????? when I paste them in the program's box...