PokeStock BW (Updated for B2/W2!)

Kaarosu

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but when I use PokeCGear for editing a C Gear skin, the image only loads halfway. Yes, it is 256x192, yes it's a .bmp, and I reduced the colour palette to 16 colours. Is anyone having the same problem as well?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but when I use PokeCGear for editing a C Gear skin, the image only loads halfway. Yes, it is 256x192, yes it's a .bmp, and I reduced the colour palette to 16 colours. Is anyone having the same problem as well?

If your image is too complicated, it won't work. Your image has to be divided into 8x8 tiles and there is only a limited number of them available.

• 2 weeks later...
the pictures of pokestock ver 3.2 isn't working anymore.Does anybody know what kind of file are these pictures?(in old versions they are .jpg)

Just move the "pic" folder to this route:

(root folder of PokeStock2 unzip) \ Stock \ pic

Edited by jm-plata

I solved!you were right. what are the names of the pictures of theses pokes :kyurem and its new forms, keldeo and its new form,landoru and its new form,tornadus and its new form,thundurus and its new fom that shoud be inside the folder pic in order to be used by this program?

I solved!you were right. what are the names of the pictures of theses pokes :kyurem and its new forms, keldeo and its new form,landoru and its new form,tornadus and its new form,thundurus and its new fom that shoud be inside the folder pic in order to be used by this program?

Here the new forms: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmnfroscymbp367

The new forms shoud be inside the "pic" folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't figured out Spinda's image yet, unfortunately.

I don't personally use ComeMst2 translated, but it looks easy enough to do quickly:

0,(なし)

1,Sapphire

2,Ruby

3,Emerald

4,Fire Red

5,Leaf Green

7,Heart Gold

8,Soul Silver

9,不明1

10,Diamond

11,Pearl

12,Platinum

13,不明2

14,不明3

15,Faraway Place (Colo)

20,White

21,Black

22,White2

23,Black2

spinda spots are variant based on PID so I'd assume the images display the spots as they would be in the game

ComeMst2 is the Hometown lookup (game originated in)

~ なし = None, usually implies its hacked

~ 不明 = Unknown, as these ones weren't used to ID any game.

• 3 weeks later...