Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please post an action replay code to re-battle Kyurem in Pokemon Black and White I've been looking everywhere for one

Compliments of these guys http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

Rebattle Cobalion,Kyurem,Terrakion,Virizion,Reshiram,Zekrom

Hold Select+A Then walk into place you find them. May have graphic glitches.

Black

52014308 42112001

1201430C 0000D100

94000130 FFFA0000

1201430C 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

White

52014324 42112001

12014328 0000D100

94000130 FFFA0000

12014328 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

Also side note to rebattle Kyurem you will need the walk through walls code as well.

Do people have to search the thread for the codes they want or is someone collecting them all and keeping them in one convenient location? should the latter be the case I'd like some directions.

In addition to the legitimate event pokemon codes, I suppose I've become interested in the wild shiny code (one that would work on a Victini hiding in a tower) and a wild nature modifier. If I can get directions to those that would be great.

With the "Wild Pokemon are Shiny" code, whenever I normally encounter a legendary Pokemon, the game freezes. Can someone fix the code so that the game won't freeze when I normally encounter a legendary Pokemon?

think this is impossible...because the NON-SHINY on some Legendaries (Zekrom/Reshiram, Victiny, Zoroark and Zorua...well Zorua can be caught with shiny code on, but won´t be shiny) is Hard-Coded by nintendo!

Other Legendary Pokemon (Kyurem, Meloetta, Keldeo, Genosect, Virizon, Cobalion and Terrakion) are shiny, while Thundrus/Tornadus and maybe also Landlos won´t be shiny but can be caught normaly with shiny code on!

I know this sucks.....but think Nintendo made this step to prevent online games from "Cheated" shiny Legendary Pokemon.....but you can either use the wild pokemon modifier or an quick egg code with the Legendaries in dayCare or just use the mark shiny code.....

Here you go everyone... codes complied from the forum that I am now found on:

AllyKat's PokeBW Codelist v0.45

I can't seem to get the Black City / White Forest inhabitant modifier codes in this file to work. My firmware is upgraded, and other codes in this file work just fine; I have checked and I am using the codes for my version (White). Does anybody know what's wrong and how I can fix it? I believe it may be that I've never used the Entralink before, but I really don't know for sure.

Would anyone by chance have the Hex values for the Catch Any Pokemon code, as follows:

94000130 FFFB0000

C0000000 0000002F

12250010 00000XXX

DC000000 00000004

D2000000 00000000

(Particularly for the sundry Starters and version-exclusives, but all would be great!)

Thanks very much in advance!

Would anyone by chance have the Hex values for the Catch Any Pokemon code, as follows:

94000130 FFFB0000

C0000000 0000002F

12250010 00000XXX

DC000000 00000004

D2000000 00000000

(Particularly for the sundry Starters and version-exclusives, but all would be great!)

Thanks very much in advance!

I think the Hex values are just the pokemons pokedex number converted to Hex.

I have Bulbasaur-Arceus I'd already figured out, so would I just start with Victini at 1EE so Snivy is 1EF (ergo Servine is 1F0) and so on? Because, honestly that's a rather large gap from Arceus at 24D to Victini at 1EE.

In the following .txt file is the list of Pokemon Hex values from Bulbasaur to Arceus, as I'd determined them for the Catch Any Pokemon code in Platinum, and THAT code worked perfectly with those values.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0v3j31744im1h3s

I know Victini's Hex value from the following code:

Victini :

94000130 FFFB0000

C0000000 0000002F

12250010 000001EE

DC000000 00000004

D2000000 00000000

BUT Arceus is listed in the Catch Any Legendary code list as 1ED, so which value/s do I follow?

<*shrugs*> Well, only thing to do is try it, right? I'll use the values from my list and if they work, GREAT! If not, well it's a LOT more work for me to work backward from Arceus all over again...

But I wanna be able to offer the legendaries for a trade on the GTS. Will either version of the shiny mark code make them still offerable for a trade?

you must try it out....but i must warn you...an illegal shiny (does not matter if IV/EV is modified) might stop you from sending Pokes to GTS and return an illegal looking one from that---which means you have to start a complete new game (this is just worst case scenario.....maybe it will just not be shown up on screen.....like bad modified pokes in Battle Revolution!)

I used a bad code to give all TMs on pokemon white and it put them all in my key items pouch, so now i have no bike, no pal pad etc.

So does anybody know how to reverse it or get my key items back?

check the pages here....somewhere i posted a Key Items code....and a TM/HM code

Hey can somebody make a pokemon black ar code for

Mystry mew should be level 10

Pokemon jungle tour jirachi should be level 10

Wishmkr jirachi should be level 5

And pokemon rocks america deoxys should be level 30

All pokemon listed where event pokemon from generation 1-3

Edited by twharf@yahoo.com
error

Will someone PLEASE make an online random match wins modifier?

Please? :D

Probably not gonna happen. Using a cheat device while attempting to go online will cause the Wifi Function to be disrupted.

You cannot use cheats and go online at the same time. Also, why would it matter how many matches you won online?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an action replay code to replace any in-battle theme with any other in-battle theme. I found a similar code, but it only works on normal trainers. I want a code that will work when fighting N, your Rival, the Elite Four, the Champion, etc. If no such code exists, could someone please create one? If that's not possible, could someone instruct on how to change the hex values that tell the game what music to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. =]

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an action replay code to replace any in-battle theme with any other in-battle theme. I found a similar code, but it only works on normal trainers. I want a code that will work when fighting N, your Rival, the Elite Four, the Champion, etc. If no such code exists, could someone please create one? If that's not possible, could someone instruct on how to change the hex values that tell the game what music to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. =]

did the current music modifier code not change the theme??.....well....go to gbaTemp and dload the latest AR Codelist as a Subscription in AR DS Manager

Can you do a Cheat for Shiny eggs and obtanaible pokemon ?

no....you have to go trough the mark shiny code....(i gues this suxx but atm no one got a "real" all shiny code, like the one from HGSS, because some Legendaries in BW are not allowed to be shiny.....thank´s to Nintendo!)