Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In theory: If you caught a pokemon using the "wild nature modifer" code or "wild max iv" code then the Wifi should pick it up as Legit, since technically you didn't directly modify the hex values, right?

It also depends where and what pokemon you catch so if you Catch say a Rayquaza in Route-1 its gonna pick it up as not legit so yes and no, only for normal pokemon that appear in the areas so i still think its easier to breed em in my oppinion (because that will be pure legit not you just bs'ing the game into thinking its legit lol) the only ones that would be worth for to catch of some WPM id say is the ones that evolve due to trading other than that id learn to breed em myself makes the game more long lasting and enternaining :D

Hope this somewhat helps.

It also depends where and what pokemon you catch so if you Catch say a Rayquaza in Route-1 its gonna pick it up as not legit so yes and no, only for normal pokemon that appear in the areas so i still think its easier to breed em in my oppinion (because that will be pure legit not you just bs'ing the game into thinking its legit lol) the only ones that would be worth for to catch of some WPM id say is the ones that evolve due to trading.

Ok, so what's the quickest way to breed and get the desired nature/ivs you want?

And does the Wifi pick up on hacked evs too?

Ok, so what's the quickest way to breed and get the desired nature/ivs you want?

Well Evs are easy but time consuming the way i doit and to ALL the pokemon ive breed wich are over 100 from white version only xD is make the pokemon wear a macro brace each pokemon has a certain EV points it will give but the maco brace will make it give you double with less the time.

So say Crobat gives 3 Speed Evs so when you knock it out it will give you 3 but holding the Maco Brace it will give you 6 points instead of 3 makin it 2 times faster and plus you can use say carbos,Zinc,Protien and the others use them 10times and it will give that EV 100 points Ev max at 255 and you can only have up to 510 if i remember right so.

Edit : Yes it does pick hacked Evs only if passes 510 which it shouldnt unless you hack it yourself

Quickest way would be RNG'ing. Unless you are wanting codes to do so. Then codes would be the fastest method but you can't hide hacked Pokemon because apparently a lot of people know how to check if it has been hacked in any way. So, if it is hacked, you can't really trade it or even in some cases battle if it is extremely hacked like 252 EVs in every stat.

EDIT: Btw, RNG'ing takes a good 10-20 minutes if you are good at it. Setting it up takes some time though...

Well Evs are easy but time consuming the way i doit and to ALL the pokemon ive breed wich are over 100 from white version only xD is make the pokemon wear a macro brace each pokemon has a certain EV points it will give but the maco brace will make it give you double with less the time.

So say Crobat gives 3 Speed Evs so when you knock it out it will give you 3 but holding the Maco Brace it will give you 6 points instead of 3 makin it 2 times faster and plus you can use say carbos,Zinc,Protien and the others use them 10times and it will give that EV 100 points Ev max at 255 and you can only have up to 510 if i remember right so.

Edit : Yes it does pick hacked Evs only if passes 510 which it shouldnt unless you hack it yourself

I know this. I mean when it comes to passing down desired natures and get maxed out ivs.

I know this. I mean when it comes to passing down desired natures and get maxed out ivs.

Make em wear Power Items such as the ones you get from Battle Tower and Battle Subway that to make Ivs stronger depending on which it wears.

As for the Nature when you have the pokemon with the nature you want make that pokemon carry an Everstone and theres a greater chance of the egg's pokemon having that Nature**.So yeah it does take longer time but like i said i do that to kill time and make em 100% legit.

Make em wear Power Items such as the ones you get from Battle Tower and Battle Subway that to make Ivs stronger depending on which it wears.

As for the Nature when you have the pokemon with the nature you want make that pokemon carry an Everstone and theres a greater chance of the egg's pokemon having that Nature**.So yeah it does take longer time but like i said i do that to kill time and make em 100% legit.

Meh, I think I'mma wait around for some codes to get around the issue, lol. Thanks anyway though

This has been on my mind bothering me since I found out about it earlier today.. When I got Pokemon White a few days ago I went out and got AR DSI, I used the Pokemon Black codes on a Pokemon White game completely by accident. The codes I used are the following.. All consumables 900x, All TMs and all HMs, just recently used 100% catch rate code today which did not work at first because it was for Pokemon Black, after changing it to a Pokemon White code it worked. I used the code where you push a button or two to give you a max repel effect as well.

So my question is, should I just restart the game completely to avoid any possible glitches/bugs down the road because these codes have been used on the wrong game version, or am I safe to keep my current saved file?

Here's A Marking Shiny Code

(Black) (Tested and Works)

020195B4 FC24F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001ED0 88F488B0

02001ED4 88384044

02001ED8 0A004060

02001EDC 887870F8

02001EE0 24074060

02001EE4 70384060

(White) (Tested and Works)

020195D0 FC16F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001ED0 88F488B0

02001ED4 88384044

02001ED8 0A004060

02001EDC 887870F8

02001EE0 24074060

02001EE4 70384060

Here's A Marking Shiny Code

(Black) (Tested and Works)

020195B4 FC24F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001ED0 88F488B0

02001ED4 88384044

02001ED8 0A004060

02001EDC 887870F8

02001EE0 24074060

02001EE4 70384060

(White) (Tested and Works)

020195D0 FC16F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001ED0 88F488B0

02001ED4 88384044

02001ED8 0A004060

02001EDC 887870F8

02001EE0 24074060

02001EE4 70384060

i heard this code basically messed with the hex values, etc.. that basically makes the pokemon illegal. is there anyway to have a legit code lol

This has been on my mind bothering me since I found out about it earlier today.. When I got Pokemon White a few days ago I went out and got AR DSI, I used the Pokemon Black codes on a Pokemon White game completely by accident. The codes I used are the following.. All consumables 900x, All TMs and all HMs, just recently used 100% catch rate code today which did not work at first because it was for Pokemon Black, after changing it to a Pokemon White code it worked. I used the code where you push a button or two to give you a max repel effect as well.

So my question is, should I just restart the game completely to avoid any possible glitches/bugs down the road because these codes have been used on the wrong game version, or am I safe to keep my current saved file?

That depends on how far you are. If you are early, I would recommend restarting. If you are pretty late like at the 7th gym, then I recommend you continue until you find something glitchy. So yeah.... :D Pretty much it seems safe unless the codes had some odd effects when you used them like trainers went through walls and you saved. It all depends.

i heard this code basically messed with the hex values, etc.. that basically makes the pokemon illegal. is there anyway to have a legit code lol

everything about the pokemon is legit the code just turns the pokemon shiny, sometimes changes a pokemon gender but thats just it, I use it all the time

everything about the pokemon is legit the code just turns the pokemon shiny, sometimes changes a pokemon gender but thats just it, I use it all the time

but i heard that some codes.. this one included.. actually messes with the legality of the pokemon.. and wifi will not allow it.

can anyone confirm or deny? if you've tried it.