AllyKat

If you mean

Hold L to Show Secret ID

5216F4CC 98087128

0216F4D0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4D0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

then you are supposed to hold L as you click your name on the menu.

So you are supposed to go like this:

start the game with the code

once you are ingame, press X

click on your name (trainer card and badges) while holding L

click on trainer card (relrease L)

check your ID, it should now be your secret ID

No good...my trainer ID didn't change at all.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should be:

when you see your trainer card release L

Then flip your card, instead of your ID you should see your SID

And I have to mention, it took a few tries for me but in the end it worked.

It should be:

when you see your trainer card release L

Then flip your card, instead of your ID you should see your SID

And I have to mention, it took a few tries for me but in the end it worked.

I guess most of us will have to wait until a code like the ones in the past (cash=secret ID) code to crop up. Oh well, thanks for the code anyway, I am glad it works for you.

I'm looking for the event codes. The ones that unlock the Liberty Pass, the Celebi to get Zorua, the legendary dog trio codes to unlock Zoroark, and the Lock Capsule to unlock TM 95. The others will help too, cause I know there's at least 3 other event pokemon out there. Anyone know where to find these codes for the US White version, if they've been made at all yet? The rest of the codes don't concern me as of now.

If you mean

Hold L to Show Secret ID

5216F4CC 98087128

0216F4D0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4D0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

then you are supposed to hold L as you click your name on the menu.

So you are supposed to go like this:

click on trainer card (relrease L)

this code does not work on pokemon black, so im guessing its for white only. however this has been tested to work on black...

5216F4AC 98087128

0216F4B0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4B0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

this will crash the game in blackscreen if u click on ur name without holding L. so do exactly what iiifgone says and it will work.

I'm looking for the event codes. The ones that unlock the Liberty Pass, the Celebi to get Zorua, the legendary dog trio codes to unlock Zoroark, and the Lock Capsule to unlock TM 95. The others will help too, cause I know there's at least 3 other event pokemon out there. Anyone know where to find these codes for the US White version, if they've been made at all yet? The rest of the codes don't concern me as of now.

FYI: The Lock Capsule event has not been release ever. It will eventually be officially released then codes will hit the net like crazy... I'd wait. I posted an untested Liberty Pass code in the Request thread.

I am in the third Gym City and just "Relocated" my event Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi. I've reset my games a handful of times trying to get the right nature.

this code does not work on pokemon black, so im guessing its for white only. however this has been tested to work on black...

5216F4AC 98087128

0216F4B0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4B0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

this will crash the game in blackscreen if u click on ur name without holding L. so do exactly what iiifgone says and it will work.

Umm... the memory allocation of the games is the same. Any code for Black works for White and vise-versa.

for the zoroark event u can use pokegen to get the crown beasts.

point of importance:

country=us

origin=hg/ss

game=bw

ball=cherish

lv=30

encounter=egg/palpark/event

classic ribbon

check fateful encounter

generate a shiny pid

you know you done it right when this line appears 'It' a Legendary Pokemon. Try taking it to Lostlorn Forest."

5216F4AC 98087128

0216F4B0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4B0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to, but the screen still goes black when I click on the trainer card.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to, but the screen still goes black when I click on the trainer card.

is ur L button broke? hold L and touch trainer card simultaneously. let go of L when card pops up. flip it over and ur ID should now be the SID. if you are on black this is guaranteed to work. maybe your ID is the same as ur SID? :bidoof: