Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

id like to request a code so i can collect pokemon at the pokecentre via the deliveryman. same as wild pokemon modifier code, just i wanna collect em at pokecentre lol. dont ask its just summot id like to do lol. thanks for any help or even a code creation given. oh im using a proper pokemon black uk cart, but if you could do it for white also coz my friend has white. dunno if that info is needed but thought id put it just incase. thanks again :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id like to request a code so i can collect pokemon at the pokecentre via the deliveryman. same as wild pokemon modifier code, just i wanna collect em at pokecentre lol. dont ask its just summot id like to do lol. thanks for any help or even a code creation given. oh im using a proper pokemon black uk cart, but if you could do it for white also coz my friend has white. dunno if that info is needed but thought id put it just incase. thanks again :D

You would need to create fake deliveries. So the Pokemon need to be all generated. Which you will need to do with use of a PokeGen/PokeSav style program.

Do all Pokemon Black US versions have the Game ID:IRBO-106820A5 ?

None of the codes I use from my AR Dsi work. My game says IRBO but I am not able to tell what the rest of the ID might say as far as the numbers after it. Idk where to look for those.

Run Through Walls (Unless that pass through blocked path one is that but under a different name...?)

Yes, that's the name I gave because "Run Through Walls" ain't an accurate name considering it also allows you to walk on water.

Everyone whose mentioned the Perfect Catch.

It doesn't work for me either. These are the Code Junkies' codes that I posted so far. I have not had a chance to test them all. I know the Money and the Item mods work. The Experience Codes probably require a secondary code: just like the Japanese codes.

OK, I know that there isn't a view Secret ID code, but is there a change Secret ID? The only reason I ask, is b/c I haven't gotten my starter Pokemon, and I am getting tired of waiting for a Modest Oshawott to crop up. I figure I could just hack one with PokeGen, and change my Secret ID later. I know this might seem like a stupid question to ask, but I must eliminate all options/possibilities.

Edited by druboyks
punctuational change

Well, i found a SID code:

5216F4CC 98087128

0216F4D0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4D0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

Just hold L when you load your trainer card, release L when you see your trainer card and then flip it. (I didn't create the code, just found it, all credits to who made it ^^)

Btw, it's worth mentioning that the codes for black and white are the same as are the codes for US/EU games.

to allykat or anyone who can give me an answer: well i have pokesav, but how do i create a fake delivery? coz i thought with pokesav u can only add pokemon to your party or box? thanks for the quick replay and any help given

i can't speak for everyone.

but i have a white original DS Lite with stock software and a fully updated AR DSI and pokemon white. legit US bought from best buy.

with that, every single code works. xp, money, pokemon, everything.

All of these codes work and are good. if they're not working for you, your doing something wrong, or something is wrong with your device(s).

I've tested every single code including about 30 of the pokemon ones. and i've never had a single issue.

Well, i found a SID code:

5216F4CC 98087128

0216F4D0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4D0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

Just hold L when you load your trainer card, release L when you see your trainer card and then flip it. (I didn't create the code, just found it, all credits to who made it ^^)

Btw, it's worth mentioning that the codes for black and white are the same as are the codes for US/EU games.

Where/how are we suppose to see the SID code? Is it the money or what? If it's the money, then the code is no good. If it is ID No. then it shows my original trainer ID, but nothing I didn't know without the code.

Test this one:

5216F4CC 98087128

0216F4D0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4D0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

Pretty sure it doesn't work

Isn't that the same code as the one above?

Where/how are we suppose to see the SID code? Is it the money or what? If it's the money, then the code is no good. If it is ID No. then it shows my original trainer ID, but nothing I didn't know without the code.

Isn't that the same code as the one above?

Yes it is, I was asking other people to test it

Hmm, just as I thought. Although, unlike another SID code I've found, this one crashes my game when I look at my trainer card, so it must be doing something. Maybe if it was modified a bit, it would work? I don't know though, not even sure how these codes work.

If you mean

Hold L to Show Secret ID

5216F4CC 98087128

0216F4D0 F9FAF699

94000130 FDFF0000

0216F4D0 0C006900

D2000000 00000000

then you are supposed to hold L as you click your name on the menu.

So you are supposed to go like this:

start the game with the code

once you are ingame, press X

click on your name (trainer card and badges) while holding L

click on trainer card (relrease L)

check your ID, it should now be your secret ID