REQUEST: Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

nope.....but you can upload it on pokecheck, then download the file and edit the .pkm file in pokegen.....but modifying the meet at line might flag your pokemon as "Hacked" and you would not be able to use it anymore on wifi nor could you send it through GTS as if you would do so it would destroy your save game (happend to me on Pearl) so i recomend you to use also the off-line legality checker before sending the mon back to your game! ;)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can there be a ev modifier ? to change amount and so on ? for pokemon black us

an EV Modifier Code exists.....u just have to find the second 1F entry and replace it with the desired HEX number to fit the in-game Decimal Number! ;)

I´m sorry, but you can easily use the IV/EV View Code and use the all medicine/berries code to modify them to the desired ammount! ;)

I'm a bit new around here, but I'm looking for an AR code(s) that removes/modifies ribbons on a pokemon. I'm trying to have it so that the only ribbon attached to said pokemon is a Wishing ribbon. Thanks in advance if any AR code(s) come up.

Can someone make codes that will give me the Keldeo and now-released Meloetta Japanese events in my US-region Pokemon Black? My computer won't let me input, or even copy-paste, Japanese text for the Name and OT field. I want them to pass the legit check. I don't care if it's wondercard or directly put into the PC, I just want to be able to use them.

Can someone make codes that will give me the Keldeo and now-released Meloetta Japanese events in my US-region Pokemon Black? My computer won't let me input, or even copy-paste, Japanese text for the Name and OT field. I want them to pass the legit check. I don't care if it's wondercard or directly put into the PC, I just want to be able to use them.

Well here´s the link to Meloetta: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14112-Meloetta-Event-%28Faithful-Encounter%29-Pokemon-Action-Replay-Code-%28US%29&p=149890&highlight=meloetta+card#post149890

Hi, I want to change my trainer id number to 39488 , but I saw in a old post that I needed to change it to a hex number in put it in the code. How do I figure out the hex number? Is their a code to change the trainer id number in pokemon white?

39488 = 0x9A40

How did you do that? O_o

simple just use the calculator in windows change the style to sientific and type in your dec number then switch to HEX and you got it! ;)

@destiny: such code exists just get the latest Codelist from GbaTemp! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anybody could make me a code for either Pokemon Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, or Black that allows you to add and/or remove SPECIFIC ribbons.

For example, I would like to remove both the Hoenn and Sinnoh E4 badges while keeping my other ones. Or, I would love to add ribbons from the FR/LF/R/S/E Battle Tower and Beauty Contests.

I would be SO happy if somebody could make this code for me!

PS another code I would like to have is one where you can change the date of when you obtained the Pokemon :)

Anyone able to create a working code for the Black Rayquaza? I tried using the JPN version of the wondercard, but it didn't work.

I'd also like to request a translation of these PKM files please:

http://pokestation.net/db/eventdb/japanese-events/

Along with if possible any missing from there that is in the DB on this site.

Edited by Draco856

I have another request if possible...a way to toggle the Wild Pokemon Shiny code, from always on to something like Start + Select for On, and pressing them a second time would turn it off.

Also is there any way to change the seasons and not have them revert to the current flavor of the month without changing the date on the DS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
will this code affect the Legality of a Pokemon, as the TM modifier does make a PKMN even if it can learn a Move illegal when teaching it a move with this modifier, so i ask if the move deleter code will affect it the same or if it will count as "deletet by move deleter"?

Wait, if we delete the moves we taught them will they be legal again, or is that pokemon permanently illegal even if we delete it?

Wait, if we delete the moves we taught them will they be legal again, or is that pokemon permanently illegal even if we delete it?

As long as the move you are teaching the Pokemon is in its legal level up state, then it's legal. Saying that, by teaching it an illegal move, for example, Magikarp with Hydro Pump, you are making that Pokemon Illegal. But, I believe that by deleting that illegal move, the Pokemon should return to normal.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to have a code that sets my Pokédex to seen for Meloetta only. I don't want the complete Pokédex or stuff. I use the German Black Version. I hope this is possible to be done.

Edit: Oh wait, I could just cheat a wild one and don't catch it. Silly me..

Does anyone have a legitimate catch Keldeo code? Or legitimate Meloetta or legitimate Genesect? Also are there codes to rebattle each of them if there are legitimate ways to catch them?

They aren't implemented ingame, which means you don't encounter them anywhere. The only way to get them legally is by Nintendo's distributions.

Does anyone have a legitimate catch Keldeo code? Or legitimate Meloetta or legitimate Genesect? Also are there codes to rebattle each of them if there are legitimate ways to catch them?

there's no way to battle them in first place, so there couldn't ever be a rebattle code.

Hi,

I would like to request a code to flush/wipe an entire PC Box on Black - being able to adjust the box number would be fantastic, but otherwise I need to wipe all the pokemon from box 5 and box 6. I would prefer to be able to do each box separately so I can possibly save one of them.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Anyone? I've been stuck unable to swap around pokes for the past 3 days and I have a Keldeo I want to RNG. Would appreciate the help. :)

Edited by Painted

hello this is my first post, i have searched the forums and found a 1 example of the code that im looking for but im afraid to try it as some of the users state that there are issues with the code, and i dont want to lose my pokemon on untested or unverified code.

i have the USA white version and a action replay ds.

i am currently in search of a code to get the event larvitar(shiny) with superpower that was released in 2012

Quote"This shiny Larvitar was distributed at the 2012 Pokémon National Championships in Birmingham, UK. It was also distributed at other European National Championship events. An identical Mystery Gift was later distributed at the US National Championships in Indianapolis, Indiana"

i mainly want this because i am unable to get the pokemon from the event so a hacked event code (wonder card) would able me to get the pokemon i want.

here is the code i have found , if there is a better one or if this one is safe to use I'll gladly try it

and thank you for your help

code use details quoted:

Load the game with the code, now press select ,save the game then press L+R+Start+select to soft reset the game to title screen. load the game back up, and go into the Pokemon center and the blue man will give you the Pokemon and the wonder card will be in slot 5

Uk Lavitar slot 5

94000130 fffb0000
02024a50 facef3d6
e23faff0 00000030
4808b5f9 f40f2101
4807fa89 22cc4907
ed52f487 21014803
fa56f40f 22002128
0000bdf9 022383cc
023fb020 022387fc
e23fb020 000000cc
00000bd8 00000000
00000000 00100040
011400bd 002b002c
00f600c9 ffff0000
ffffffff ffffffff
ffffffff ffffffff
ffffffff 02000003
9c720000 00000005
ff000000 ffffffff
005600ff 00430047
00320031 ffffffff
0500ffff 00000000
00720047 00610065
00200074 00610062
00740074 0065006c
00200073 00770061
00690061 00200074
006f0079 00210075
ffffffff ffffffff
ffffffff ffffffff
ffffffff ffffffff
0000ffff 07dc0303
0139003d 00000001
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
d2000000 00000000

@EDM

download the event database from http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15282-Gen-V-Event-Collection-and-Contribution-Thread

open pokegen

options -> target game-> Black/White

tools-> mystery gifts

click open above the right hand box

navigate to where you saved the event fileand double click( or select it and click save)

Click "<" between the two boxes

close the window

tools ->Code Generator

at the top of the newly opened window select your game and language

check the box next two mystery gifts if it's not already

pick any combo of buttons except L+R+START+SELECT

click "Generate"

click export

type a file name

save it to your desktop

open the ar manager

drag the newly created .xml file into the code list

add the game to your ar and disconnect it

... the rest should be obvious

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
incorrect location

Hi,

I would like to request a code to flush/wipe an entire PC Box on Black - being able to adjust the box number would be fantastic, but otherwise I need to wipe all the pokemon from box 5 and box 6. I would prefer to be able to do each box separately so I can possibly save one of them.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Anyone? I've been stuck unable to swap around pokes for the past 3 days and I have a Keldeo I want to RNG. Would appreciate the help. :)

Are you referring to a code like this? If so, are you using ARDS(i), Flash Card, or an Emulator for cheat support? If you're using an ARDS(i) or a Flash Card, I'll look into it.