REQUEST: Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

I think you and I are looking for the exact same thing. If I'm not mistaken, the US and European versions of Black and White use the same codes.

Of course, I've been calling it an IV modifier since one can technically set the IVs however they want, but I think most people just set 'em at 31.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone knows what they're doing with this stuff, I only figured out what I could because the Gen 4 versions of the codes I wanted all looked about the same. Besides, I don't really do any wifi stuff so this is all for my personal enjoyment. (Although now I'm getting the same vibe I get from GBATemp, considering one can't even make a request for help there...)

Now, if that post was in regards to something I didn't see that was deleted that actually was a serious cheat and/or affected wifi somehow and wasn't aimed at my request, I apologize.

Hi, this is my first post on this site, so I hope this is in the right place.

I'm looking for a US action replay code that makes hatched eggs shiny. I know about the 'marking' codes, but I hear those screw up natures/genders/etc, and also make it so the Pokemon is un-breedable. I principally want this code for the sake of getting shiny starters (the normal 'wild shiny pokemon' code doesn't affect your starter at the beginning of the game), so if there's a code that makes them shiny, that'd be just as good.

Thanks

Hi, this is my first post on this site, so I hope this is in the right place.

I'm looking for a US action replay code that makes hatched eggs shiny. I know about the 'marking' codes, but I hear those screw up natures/genders/etc, and also make it so the Pokemon is un-breedable. I principally want this code for the sake of getting shiny starters (the normal 'wild shiny pokemon' code doesn't affect your starter at the beginning of the game), so if there's a code that makes them shiny, that'd be just as good.

Thanks

As i stated it somewhere here earlier: It is unfortunately so that Nintendo forced some Pokemons to be non-Shiny (even if you use a Cheat, which is my opinion the most clear decision why they did it).....but you can get the Starters shiny by legal way i think( that means the handy RNG-Tool that tells you when to talk to the Gift and to the pokeball/Pokemon you want to get! ;))

020195b4 fc24f7e8

02001e00 73b4b4ff

02001ffc bdf8bcff

02001ed0 88f488b0

02001ed4 88384044

02001ed8 08c04060

02001edc 78bc00c0

02001ee0 0f640764

02001ee4 80784320

this one above is the Marking Shiny Code that i Use on my UK Black Retail Version, and it did not mess up with anything.....the mons are even useable in Wi-fi! ;)

Edited by Bond697
bad info

Just realized I posted this on the wrong thread. Sorry, I'm new!! :tongue:

*Request*

Does anyone have a "HM Moves are Erasable" code for Pokemon Black/White? I have searched the entire internet, but couldn't find one!

This has always been one of my favorite codes for other Pokemon games, since it saves you from the hassle of going to the Move Deleter over and over again.

Thank you!!

P.S. In previous games, it always looked like this (from HG US Version):

92078034 00002001

12078034 00002000

D2000000 00000000

white

12021310 00002000

D2000000 00000000

black

120212F4 00002000

D2000000 00000000

WOW! You are AMAZING!!! :biggrin:

How can I ever thank you enough for these codes? They don't exist anywhere on the internet!

In reply to dsa, these codes make it possible to forget an HM move as if it were a normal move (i.e. avoids the "HM moves can't be forgotten now!" message). They do not require any buttons to be pressed.

You're awesome, Bond697.

Thanks again!!

will this code affect the Legality of a Pokemon, as the TM modifier does make a PKMN even if it can learn a Move illegal when teaching it a move with this modifier, so i ask if the move deleter code will affect it the same or if it will count as "deletet by move deleter"?

Hello! I was wondering if someone would be able to create a code that changes the "Met at level X" section of the pokemon summary in Pokemon Black by marking. So, for example, it could be changed to say "Hatched from egg" or "Apparently had a fateful encounter at level X." I know Pokemon Code Depot has a Hatched from egg code, but it hasn't worked on my game, so I figured it must be an emulator-only thing. :/

Thanks much! ^-^

Hi I just joined and im having trouble. I have an action replay and manager but i cant get the driver installed no matter what i do. I have spent hours looking online following suggestions and downloading files that are supposed to get it going even on the action replay website itself. I cannot use the manager to copy and paste codes so i have to input manually. I have taken a big interest in event pokemon and the wonder card codes. I have pokemon white and have searched everywhere for wonder card codes but have only found 5 off of the supercheats website. I am looking for the darkrai wonder card so i can pick up a darkrai at the pokemart, but i cannot find one on the vast net, also i cannot create a code as i do not know how to, nor can i use my ar manager. I am looking to see if somebody can give me a slot 6 wonder card code for the may darkrai wifi gift that was given until the 10th of june pokemon white, and also the movie 14 victini for card slot 7 pokemon white being given out now. Thx in advance.

would be nice if we know what windows you are useing!

err....for the Wondercards just check our sites Event Pokemon Page, just on the main page and load the files from zip in Pokégen and be sure to pick the right game etc. before loading a WC and then just set the correct WC-slot and let the code be created by the tool itself and then just go on copy or hit the export buton and then you can enter them in the AR Codemanager! ;)

Ok did some searching around and found out how to hack my computer through the command prompt to disable digital signatures of drivers on windows 7 operating systems. Seems alot of people could not use their action replay code manager on windows 7. Now that I have done that I can finally connect my AR to the computer and will be trying codes with pokegen.

Hello there!

I have a specific request because I've searched all over and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Is there a code (Pokemon Black, US) to modify a Pokemon? I'm NOT talking about a wild Pokemon modifier, I'm talking about changing a Pokemon you already own (like in your party or marking it in your PC box).

I want to make my Samurott (I chose Oshawott as my starter) into a Snivy/Servine/Serperior because I want to test out a moveset before Pokemon Black & White 2 (and no, I can't wait until they're released in the US :P )

If not a Pokemon modification code, perhaps one that changes the date on when you encountered a Pokemon? I found one for altering the encounter location but not one for the date.

If anyone could provide either (or both!) of these codes I'd be SUPER grateful! <3

why did you not use the re-obtain starters code, that is simply the easiest way to get a sevine and the other one, and yes they will be legit! ;)

I think I found one of those somewhere (told me to hold L+Select)...nothing happened to my Samurott, and when I walked around a randomly level 42 egg showed up in the wild =/

I want a Snivy/Servine/Serperior that was met in Nuvema Town on 3/6/2011, no other date will do.

Edit: DERP

Found what you were talking about, got the code to work, and now the only thing I have to do is change the location from "apparently met" to "met".

It's a shame there's no way to get it to pick one of the six characteristics to display :C