REQUEST: Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

Has anyone yet made a US Action replay code for Black and White, which will make all eggs and fossils shiny. I do know that all legends may not be possible because when shiny code in enacted and i encounter Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom, the games freeze. I have heard that those three cannot be shiny , but all others shiny, excpt maybe gift pokemon. I will appreiate it.

I would also like an US ar code for walking through walls of water, if at all possible.

I will appreciate any help in this. Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it all possible for this code to be developed for the U/E versions of black?

Wifi Record Modifiers(Select)

Single Battles

94000130 FFFB0000

1223E568 0000xxxx

1223E56A 0000yyyy

D2000000 00000000

It's currently under the japanese version (IRBJ B39DB08A).

I've looked everywhere for a U version but I can't find it. Code developers aren't easy to come by so I though I would ask you fine gentlemen.

And help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

These would require serious hacking skills, but I was wondering if someone could:

A) Place the sprite of my lead pokemon as a 'walking pokemon' behind me (like pkmn yellow style)

or at least

B) Change the sprite of the user while he/she is walking around to a pokemon.

These would require serious hacking skills, but I was wondering if someone could:

A) Place the sprite of my lead pokemon as a 'walking pokemon' behind me (like pkmn yellow style)

or at least

not possible without ROM hacking.

or at least

b sounds possible while a really doesn't. if someone was to work on a, it would be long and difficult with a ton of custom assembly.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't found this anywhere: AR code that completes the Pokedex EXCEPT for Shiny Victini/Reshiram/Zekrom & Keldeo/Meloetta/Genosect.

The closest thing I've found is using PokeGen, which is fine and dandy IF you can use the monster of a code that comes out (which most ARDSi can not do)

So... could a more compressed code be made? Heck, it'd be fine if it didn't even have Victini/Reshiram/Zekrom, since I can just trade for their normal forms. Sort of like the well-known TOTAL Complete Dex, just without those problem-mon.

I should state, I use the Japanese versions, mainly White, but I want this for everyone in general, since I've got friends who would love it too, and they have English versions.

I was wondering if there was anyway to modify codes that require you to change the buttons pressed to activate codes. My L and R buttons are broken, so alot of codes I can't use.

I've seen some posts related to the subject, but they haven't been too specific.

hey guys.

i was wondering if there was a code to let me get any item from the Pokemon Center in Pokemon White (kinda like the PokeMart code for HG/SS).

i looked at the Liberty Pass code, and it looks like someone just added a bunch of gibberish (i know, it's not gibberish) to it before the D2000000 00000000 to make the Pass trigger the Victini event or something.

could someone please try to figure out a way to get any item from the Pokemart?

Thanks in advance!

~YoshiOG1

Hi, I'm currantly looking for an Action Replay code for Pokémon Black (IRBO) that can bypass the problem with not gaining EXP during battle and a walk through walls code that works in the exact same way as the Japanese version that is not permanent when you save. I'm looking for no EXP gain bypass code that is not permanent whenever you save the game and will go back to not gaining EXP whenever you turn off the code. I know there's one that does that sort of thing in the Japanese version of Pokémon Black (IRBJ), but not the English one. I've done several attempts to change the code used for No$GBA (used for bypassing the error screen) and tested it out... but the only results I get... is freezing/crashing. I am using DeSmuME, btw. Just wondering if anyone has a code that works the same way as what it does in the Japanese version? OK... as for the Walk Through Walls code that is found on the codejunkies website... it causes all trainers to not be able to battle you and I've found that no Pokémon start shaking in the grass, shadows, bubbles or dust appear when you use the walk through walls code from the codejunkies website, so I'd like to request one that works in the exact same way. Thanks for reading!

~Davin (aka Platinum Lucario)

Hey y'all

I would like to request a minimum IV code for each stat rather than the MAX IV ones. I want to make my trick room team as slow as possible

Sorry if this code already exists; I tried searching for it but had no luck

I have been looking for this code as well, and would appreciate if anyone has it and could post it.

I haven't found this anywhere: AR code that completes the Pokedex EXCEPT for Shiny Victini/Reshiram/Zekrom & Keldeo/Meloetta/Genosect.

The closest thing I've found is using PokeGen, which is fine and dandy IF you can use the monster of a code that comes out (which most ARDSi can not do)

So... could a more compressed code be made? Heck, it'd be fine if it didn't even have Victini/Reshiram/Zekrom, since I can just trade for their normal forms. Sort of like the well-known TOTAL Complete Dex, just without those problem-mon.

I should state, I use the Japanese versions, mainly White, but I want this for everyone in general, since I've got friends who would love it too, and they have English versions.

I second this.

I apologize if this was already listed somewhere, but I could not find it anywhere.

Is there a code to modifiy the level of other trainer's pokemon? (specifically setting them to level 100) Ie, whoever you battle in game has pokemon of level X.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :P

It has been over six months since the world wide release so I think it is about time someone came up with a code that allows you to bypass the battle subway restrictions. PLEASE!!!

I second this.

Also, is there a code to modifiy the level of other trainer's pokemon? (specifically setting them to level 100) Ie, when you use the code whoever you battle in game has pokemon of level X.

that data has to be written to ram from rom, so i'm sure it's possible. you would need to find it, though, and make a VERY specific ar code to trigger when it shows up.

Darn. I was hoping it could be something like the wild pokemon modifier.... :frown:

Although that probably has to do with an RNG now that I think about it. Thanks though.