REQUEST: Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O_o isn't the National Pokédex basically the whole Pokédex?

No....because whole Pokedex may refer to standard Dex (non-National-mode)......in which thus means that people only have no. 0 - 156 Unova Pokes instead of 1 - 656 National Dex!

The Datel All Items code is flawed in that it gives every item - with the exception of Giratina's Griseous Orb. Could somebody make a code that changes the first Item in the Bag into 900 Griseous Orbs for both Black and White?

The Datel All Items code is flawed in that it gives every item - with the exception of Giratina's Griseous Orb. Could somebody make a code that changes the first Item in the Bag into 900 Griseous Orbs for both Black and White?

code was made by me....is somewhere on forum....just search in BW cheats for US/UK games....!!

The code has apparently been made, but for the Japanese version of black/white.

Wifi Record Modifiers(Select)

Single Battles

94000130 FFFB0000

1223E568 0000xxxx

1223E56A 0000yyyy

D2000000 00000000

xxxx being wins, and yyyy being losses.

Can someone please make this for the U/E versions? It obviously can be done.

this is the code to bring people back to white forest/black city. it also gives them maximum stay time as well

i found out the mechanic to white forest/ black city. the people never left your game cart, if they run out of time they stay dormant within the games coding. i used the maximum time code to keep the remaining 3 i have left but i tested it and it brought all of my people back :D

94000130 fffb0000

b2000024 00000000

c0000000 00000009

2003490e 00000064

dc000000 00000018

d2000000 00000000

if i may, can i request a code for infinite Game Sync energy, if possible?

because i switched carts from one DS to the other, it says the game sync was out of energy. it said this since 2 days ago.

and may i also request a code for infinite pass power, if it hasn't been made yet?

Pass power lasts only a minute, so making them infinite would make them very useful.

Is their a Delete A Pokemon In Party code? My AR doesn't want to work on my computer so I and typed in a single Pokemon code. It worked but it appeared as an egg though. I used a Quick Hatch code but now every step I make, there a messages that goes "Oh?". I tried to put the egg in my PC but it freezes every time.

Hi, I just started playing White and I've noticed that the shiny wild pokemon code does not work on the starters and from what I've read it doesn't work on fossils or legendaries either. Has a code for all pokemon shiny been made yet, or is someone still working on that code. I'm attempting to get all the starters Shiny.

I've seen that code but it's for Black only. Do you have one for White?

they also will work with white ....just try...coz they are Psaved.....so the codes are identically....just the game ID is important...!

Hi, I just started playing White and I've noticed that the shiny wild pokemon code does not work on the starters and from what I've read it doesn't work on fossils or legendaries either. Has a code for all pokemon shiny been made yet, or is someone still working on that code. I'm attempting to get all the starters Shiny.

Unfortunately....many players were angry bout that.....because some legendaries are unobtainable with the code on ( game freezes).....these are in fact: Zekrom/Reshiram, Victiny and Zoroark! The other ones were either not effected by shiny code or were becoming shiny - shiny: Virizon,Terrakion, Cobalion,Kyurem; unshiny: Tornadus/Thundrus and maybe Landlos, Zorua, maybe Keldeo,

Hey can someone please tell me how to change this from 31 IV to 30 IV or even to 0. I tried changing the two 1F parts to 1E but they still change the IV to 31. =/

::Max HP IVs

02019698 FBB2F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001E10 0024241F

02001E14 43A06928

02001E18 0024241F

02001E1C 61284320

Hey can someone please tell me how to change this from 31 IV to 30 IV or even to 0. I tried changing the two 1F parts to 1E but they still change the IV to 31. =/

::Max HP IVs

02019698 FBB2F7E8

02001E00 73B4B4FF

02001FFC BDF8BCFF

02001E10 0024241F

02001E14 43A06928

02001E18 0024241F

02001E1C 61284320

I could never get a "zero" IV; the lowest I got was 1 (changing the last 1F to 01). For what it's worth, you only change the last 1F.

I've only just discovered this site (and joined) but I'm looking for a code or two that I can't seem to find anywhere else.

First, I'd really like to find a code for changing the capture ball of any given pokemon. I've seen a few different codes (a couple from this site, which is how I stumbled upon it) but none of them work.

I'd also like to remove the shiny flag from a pokemon that's been "marked" shiny. If that's not a viable option, they can be recaptured/trained, but easier is easier. :)

Anyway, glad to find this community and all that jazz.

Thanks!

they also will work with white ....just try...coz they are Psaved.....so the codes are identically....just the game ID is important...!

Unfortunately....many players were angry bout that.....because some legendaries are unobtainable with the code on ( game freezes).....these are in fact: Zekrom/Reshiram, Victiny and Zoroark! The other ones were either not effected by shiny code or were becoming shiny - shiny: Virizon,Terrakion, Cobalion,Kyurem; unshiny: Tornadus/Thundrus and maybe Landlos, Zorua, maybe Keldeo,

What about Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawatt? Is there a code to make them shiny or do they freeze the game too?

What about Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawatt? Is there a code to make them shiny or do they freeze the game too?

You can make them shiny by marking them in the box:

020195d0 fc16f7e8
02001e00 73b4b4ff
02001ffc bdf8bcff
02001ed0 88f488b0
02001ed4 88384044
02001ed8 0a004060
02001edc 887870f8
02001ee0 24074060
02001ee4 70384060

no...they appear just normal....as if nothing happens....thanks to big N for their strange protection way.....anyway.....use the marking shiny code v2 posted somewhere here (it will keep gender and nature of a pokemon)! :D

shiny egg code, for pokemon white.. i cant find it anywhere on here.

there is no code for such thing.....you have to use the marking shiny code....just place the egg in PC and mark it...then save game and switch the code off and then take the marking away....breed the egg and voila......it´s a shiny whatever-you-want to breed! :D