REQUEST: Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

AllyKat

@Lt. surge we both have codes that might take a long time to make, but it would be interesting to see a no music code(i know they must use the same music tracks for each game and it can get annoying to listen to), some codes should be made because of their usefulness or even for some of their unique effects(the personal favorite of hg/ss is the sprite code), some of the codes I've seen here don't work(thinking they only work on the ROM, which is kinda sad, because if they make a code it should also work for the reatail version)

@dsa i respect that you actually own a copy of the game, and i agree it would be pointless for Nintendo to make it so someplace has to be filled just to get a gift. at least you know the difference between the union tower, and union room(OK so I've never made a trade using the gts before, but though what your saying the union tower sounds pointless, and if it pointless then why did they put it in there in the first place).

@allykat don't assume that people are copying and pasting(i do know that it is annoying to find codes that don't work and that are copied and pasted from another site).well how can you say you don't care if you are making codes for people that actually buy the game and then find out that they only work on the roms(ever think about that?) i personal find roms a natural ground because they might allow a person to play the game and see the story but they are also bad because they don't allow you to trade Pokemon, if you had a code that makes the ROM allow you to trade with the retail version(or even another ROM) then maybe more people would download roms(personal i like the retail version better).

dsa and allykat you both have your own views on things which i respect but you have to admit i make a valid explanation. Lt. surge i agree with you that they might have some attitude problems because it get's annoying to see a rageful response.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lt. surge we both have codes that might take a long time to make, but it would be interesting to see a no music code(i know they must use the same music tracks for each game and it can get annoying to listen to), some codes should be made because of their usefulness or even for some of their unique effects(the personal favorite of hg/ss is the sprite code), some of the codes I've seen here don't work(thinking they only work on the ROM, which is kinda sad, because if they make a code it should also work for the reatail version)

dsa and allykat you both have your own views on things which i respect but you have to admit i make a valid explanation. Lt. surge i agree with you that they might have some attitude problems because it get's annoying to see a rageful response.

It's the opinion as to what's more useful NOW for ME. What I want. I'm just glad somebody else other than myself thinks a NO MUSIC code would be worth the time making it... I want to create a fanfiction and use footage from the ROM (filming the DS itself has turned out to look horrible without fancy video capturing/hacking the DS). So being able to use other music than the game's would be nice/preferred.

I also want to find the Sound Effect for SUPERPOWER on Ruby/Sapphire as SUPERPOWER looks/sounds dumber on White/Black than from Ruby/Sapphire...

AllyKat is female, so no need for "them" now...

lt. surge i may not use a rom to play white but i agree that some codes need to be made for the sake of being able to either play a game while your recording something or to get though something without the annoying music distracting you from playing the game. if dsa and allykat want continue to not see it from our point of view before they start going on about how impossible or even crazy it sounds for certain codes, then there might actually be some really cool codes coming out that work on both rom and retail versions not just one and not the other. i see on some forums people ignoring code requests like to convert one, or even to make one, but come on it's a request forum it's here to give people what they want not to just ignore them waiting til they stop asking for it.

that's just my thought on it

shaxsa302

Re: REQUEST LIST: Black and White (English Versions)

lt. surge i may not use a rom to play white but i agree that some codes need to be made for the sake of being able to either play a game while your recording something or to get though something without the annoying music distracting you from playing the game. if dsa and allykat want continue to not see it from our point of view before they start going on about how impossible or even crazy it sounds for certain codes, then there might actually be some really cool codes coming out that work on both rom and retail versions not just one and not the other. i see on some forums people ignoring code requests like to convert one, or even to make one, but come on it's a request forum it's here to give people what they want not to just ignore them waiting til they stop asking for it.

that's just my thought on it

to inform you: I also wait for a specific code....a code that turns all wild pokemon into shiny (wild/legends/eggs and fossils) just like the ones for HGSS made by a guy named Kenobi.....so i can understand lt.surge and you for askin for a no music code....but as for me it is to be patient so it is for you....and allykat meant codes that are not working or even worser destroy your game.....so that´s why she is so in rage.....so don´t be so hard on her....she´s trying her utmost to gather all good and workin codes into an XML file that everyone here can download!

to inform you: I also wait for a specific code....a code that turns all wild pokemon into shiny (wild/legends/eggs and fossils) just like the ones for HGSS made by a guy named Kenobi.....so i can understand lt.surge and you for askin for a no music code....but as for me it is to be patient so it is for you....and allykat meant codes that are not working or even worser destroy your game.....so that´s why she is so in rage.....so don´t be so hard on her....she´s trying her utmost to gather all good and workin codes into an XML file that everyone here can download!

I'm not being hard on anybody lol

Being rude on the interbutts is usually a waste of time to me...

Anyway I hope all our wishes are satisfied at one point.

Can someone please create a code to allow the name rater to change the names of traded pokemon. On a seperate not i believe that the international trade tower is just a bonus, 130 international trade with different regions is abit much for a reward that matters in-game e.g. a star on the trainer card.

I'd like to see a code that modifies the number of people currently residing in Black City/White Forest.

So still no takers for this? I might have a go at it, but it seems I need to buy some kind of kit. Is there a free alternative like using an emulator to make a code? Note I'm not asking for a ROM. That's bad.

So still no takers for this? I might have a go at it, but it seems I need to buy some kind of kit. Is there a free alternative like using an emulator to make a code? Note I'm not asking for a ROM. That's bad.

go out buy white or black and then put it into a second DS maybe the new 3DS and do it on your own by connecting to the entralink World of each other games to fill them with more trainers as you walk in the world of the other game!

go out buy white or black and then put it into a second DS maybe the new 3DS and do it on your own by connecting to the entralink World of each other games to fill them with more trainers as you walk in the world of the other game!

Unfortunately right now I don't have the money to do this. I'm getting a 3DS eventually, but not for a while. It'd be an unfortunate waste for me to buy the toolkit if I'm saving up for a 3DS and could do it legitimately anyway in the long-run. But for now I was wondering if there was a code that could be made or a cheaper way to do it. Anyway, I believe I've found my answer elsewhere.

Can someone translate this Japanese code to a US code for me please so it is compatible with my American cartridge? Thanks!

WHITE

94000130 FFFB0000

DA000000 022151D4

D7000000 022696A4

A226969A 00000000

1226969A 00000000

DA000000 022151D4

D6000000 0226969A

D2000000 00000000

BLACK

94000130 FFFB0000

DA000000 022151B4

D7000000 02269684

A226967A 00000000

1226967A 00000000

DA000000 022151B4

D6000000 0226967A

D2000000 00000000

This code checks the seed you are on at the current time when you load your game. I don't know how to make it work or where it appears, but maybe someone could find that out for me? I am guessing it appears in the Money slot of your trainer card...

Oh, an update to my post. It shows on your money and on your ID. The first half is on your money and the second half is your ID. You activate it by holding select from when you load your trainer card until you see your ID. :D So can someone PLEAAASE translate quickly? I really need it! Or can someone AT LEAST tell me how to translate codes?

hey im new here but i am not new to AR codes... i know this has been mentioned but has anyone got a WORKING all props code.... when i used the one that is already up it game me no props and now the old guy just sais come back tomorrow.....:/ i would really love it if someone could find or make a working code because i want to get off of this pink trainer card and i dont feel like restarting my file again because i have already completed the elite 4 on 2 different files because of this trainer card issue >.>

Can I get a working "View Egg Contents" Code? Up until now, I've found the code but whenever I click on Summary of any Pokemon/Egg, the screen turns black and it doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, if someone could get a Shiny Egg Code, that would be great.

i posted a topic but maybe ill get more luck here

Could someone please make a code to remove restrictions in the battle subway (no banned pokemon) for the English version of B&W?

If it helps i have one for Platinum and Soul Silver.

Also, does anyone know if there's an English B&W pokesav yet? Its not in the download list so probably not.

Soul Silver

92072702 0000D102

12072702 0000E002

D2000000 00000000

Platinum

120F05BE 00000000

C0000000 00000009

020F05C0 00000000

DC000000 00000004

D2000000 00000000

No idea why SS is so much shorter/different, i never actually got around to using it. the platinum works perfectly though (except you cant use alt forms of shaymin/rotom/giratina)

if anyone decides to try let me know (in either thread) so i dont keep asking :)

I am questing a complete pokedex code that doesn't unlock every last pokemon's shinny sprits. I really hate scrolling through the pokedex and not one of them looks like how I think they should. That or one that unlocks the Shinny sprits last so it doesn't become the default if that is how it works.

That or tell me what does what in the existing code. I am guessing the code loops at some point and goes through each pokemon and each sprit so if some one could tell me the places to change for stopping it from unlocking the shinny spirits or maybe even how to stop it at a certain pokedex index would also be great!