Pokemon Global Link Status

poke_soccer_fan

So if anyone hasn't noticed the Global Link is now undergoing changes for the release of pokemon black/ white around the globe. It is now in multiple languages and accepting new sign ups in there respective languages. Who knows if those with access to the japanese version are affected only outside of Japan or those in or around japan can still access it. If anyone knows anything from within japan that would be great. Also does anyone know anything about a possible pokemon labirynth for the new releases?

I am still able to access PGL in Japanese. You just choose the language on the new front page.

I haven't seen anything about Labyrinth for any other regions. It's probably not happening. It happened in Japan MONTHS before Black and White came out. If those eeveelutions (or other events) ARE ever distributed in other regions, it will probably be some other kind of promotion.

That's the same link for all countries Global Link. It just has a language selection in the upper right hand corner. Still wondering exactly when the English Dream World will be up once the games come out. I doubt it will be the same day.

That's the same link for all countries Global Link. It just has a language selection in the upper right hand corner. Still wondering exactly when the English Dream World will be up once the games come out. I doubt it will be the same day.

Pokemon.com says "Coming this Spring"

The DW is undergoing maintenance now. But normally when you'd access the 'The Pokemon Global Link is coming March 30, 2011!' If you replace the address in the address bar with 'http://pokemon-gl.com/index.php' you should get the Jap Global Link. If you do this: address_bar-c529eb7010.png you'd get the GL.