Did you import?

FoxLightstep

I'm supposed to wait for the official US release. I can't say anything else for risk of infraction.......

P.S.: Why did PP.org contributors help translate this? Also, ignore this question.

I have to import it :( the only ds I have is my Imported JP DSI

The European version is region-free. Means you would be able to play it on another region DSi/3DS.

Some people who got their hands on an US version dumped a rom and found out it was region free, just like the European rom.

I'm waiting for the English game to come out. If I do it in a Japanese Language or in a ROM it would ruin the whole game.

I don't think it ruined the game at all, I imported and it was awesome.. I think seeing all the new Pokémon online before playing the games would have ruined it more.. and I don't know if I could have held on that long.. Cause people seem to post them all the dang time. x-x;

The European version is region-free. Means you would be able to play it on another region DSi/3DS.

Some people who got their hands on an US version dumped a rom and found out it was region free, just like the European rom.

Confirmed... True?!

IzOYB.jpg

Well that just ain't fair.

Sorry to post in an old thread kind of. I saw it had new posts so I wanted to check them out.

I also imported the Japanese Black version. I wanted to get a head start to breeding for those cool moves for Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. xD It took a lot of Sketching and such, but it was accomplish-able... sorta. X3

...plus I wanted Reshiram. >_>

I've imported the US Version of Black, here in Italy the translation is scandalous and adapted to the childrens :(. However, i always played the North American version since Pokemon games came out. They helped me to play on line, meet people worldwide and learn a better English than what have teached me here ;). In my opinion, the US versions are the best gaming experience for this brand.

Confirmed... True?!

IzOYB.jpg

Well that just ain't fair.

Why isn't it fair?

Besides, the game cart shows that it's region free.

The US version is also the exact same as the EU cart.