Shiny Illusion Forest Zoroark?

Wasn't there something about Zekrom and Reshiram though. Something like you didn't have to catch them the first time around in the story plot line and if you filled all your PC boxes and then attempted to catch them that it was possible to get them shiny then? I heard this somewhere but I can't remember where.

I think its bulll they can not be shiny guest the shiny code will be used just for them after I clone them. I like having ever pokemon in both in its normal and shiny version and if I have to I do use the shiny code or use the PokeGen to make them shiny.

They're using legitimate method to get shiny pokes, by SRing.. AR code or other softwares don't count..

They're using legitimate method to get shiny pokes, by SRing.. AR code or other softwares don't count..
Yeah, those codes just force their sprites shiny. Their PID/ID don't match what a shiny would look like. That's just bad hacking. :)

I just do it to have them in my box and they look cool. I do not trade them. I only trade Shinys I got from eggs or I got in trades and then have checked. The ones I use the codes on I normal just leave in 1 game just to show off.

O never goten into the SRing thing as I never understand how you go about to do it

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's because they may be saying they are either one-of-a-kind, or they are unique to this area so no one currently has access to them. I'm trying to justify it, but I don't know how much longer I can do that. ^_^

I'm interested in seeing if Genesect will be shiny and whether what Pokemon he used to be will be unveiled as #650 in Pokemon Gray. Genesect and Mewtwo are just too similar for me for GF not to do this. I think it'd be awesome.

Anyway, back to the point... interesting decisions on not letting them be shiny...

Yes.

Also, did you know that when SRing for Tornadus or Thundurus, you can simply go check in your Pokédex, and it it shows it's shiny sprite, you know the one roaming is shiny.

Makes it really easier to SR for the roamers.

• 3 months later...

I've see what a shiny Victini looks like! On youtube they show it! A shiny Victini looks allot like it's non-shiny counterpart, except, it's light peach colors are white in it's shiny form. I think you need an AR code to do it though. The guy did it to make it look legit though, by catching it at liberty garden.