Roaming Pokemon & Pokesav

Kuro

I'd like to know if it's possible to create roaming Pokemon with random stats (as if it were a real one generated by the game). Seeing as I have all 3 legendary cats/dogs via Wifi, and every other Trio is able to be caught on Platinum, I'd create the 3 dogs to roam my nephews Platinum version for them to have a chance at having them. When I tried creating them, I had to set the current HP, their IV, Nature, and couldn't activate 3 roaming codes at one time. When I left everything blank, the roaming stats were blank, 0 IV, 1 HP, w-e nature, etc...Too much trouble to just want 3 random generated roamers. If in the end it isn't possible to randomly generate what's needed, I'll take the time to do so when bored enough ~_~.

Thanks in advance.

What IVs and EVs do you want on the dogs for your nephew's game, along with natures and what not?

The point of it was to be random on the IV/Nature as if generated by the game itself. Pokesav doesn't have that function and doubt it ever will seeing as not many/no one seems bothered by the function we have now. I already know how to do it without random =/

I gave up on the idea seeing as questions take much more time to be answered on these forums... :( Thanks anyways.