Modified Hyper GTS Woes

I'm getting just a bit flustered here.

So I have the latest version of Hyper GTS running, selected a folder of two Pokes to transfer to Platinum, then clicked Start GTS. Then I opened up the DNS server, said "yes" to everything, and the server was started.

I talked to the lady at the counter, got on the GTS with six mons in my party, and no dice. It proceeded as normal, and I didn't get the mons I tried to send.

Special conditions here: I have my primary DNS changed to 192.168.1.136 as per the request of SendPKM in one of my earlier attempts, and I have my secondary DNS at the same number as my default gateway. I also have DD-WRT for my router's firmware, and I have it split into two subnets. A WPA2 for my main one, and WEP for my secondary, which I have been able to use to connect to Wifi for a while now.

What specifically am I doing wrong? Anything I could have possibly overlooked?

Edited by Abra Kapocus

I just learned about this stuff today and was toying with it. I have the same set up as you using dd-wrt with a second vn for wep. What stumped me was the fact that I left 0.0.0.0 as the dns in hypergts. Once I changed it to my PCs IP everything worked. Your wifi settings on the ds need to use the wep connection you made along with the dns manually set to your PCs IP.

You might be doing this already but just in case. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm still having loads of trouble with this. I set my primary DNS to the same as my computer's IP address, as stated when I clicked "get IP." Not at all sure what my secondary DNS is supposed to be, so I just left it the same as my default gateway. I start the GTS, then I started the DNS. I connected just fine, and the logs don't report any additional activity at all, and I just connect as normal. This is kinda starting to piss me off.