C-Gear Skin Exchange Thread

Bond697

First you have to get access to your save file. Inserting C-Gear skins doesn't work with AR codes.

Read this thread about how to get your save file from retail cartridges:

NDS: How to Backup/Restore your retail cartridge save file for DS games.

Once you got your save file open it with PokeGen.

Then choose "Tool" and then "C-Gear Background".

A new window appears. Click "Open" and choose a skin that you want to insert to your game. It should be a *.cgb or *.psk file. Files are in this thread or in the gallery.

After that click the "<" button and close that window.

Then simply save your save file via "File" -> "Save [save file]" or "Save [save file] as...".

The skin is now inserted into your save.

Ah crud I don't think I want to go that route xD. Do you know of a way I can download the skins? Is there a way they can be made available on Pokecheck then I can download them via the Dream World if I use my game sync ID? If you guys can figure out a way to do it that way. Then I might do it that way xD. I really don't want to hack my save file Downloading is one thing but hacking is a whole nother ball of wax if you know what I mean. If you can find a way to download them sure man. hit me up xD. Let me know when you guys have a way to download them. Thanks xD.:)

Ah crud I don't think I want to go that route xD. Do you know of a way I can download the skins? Is there a way they can be made available on Pokecheck then I can download them via the Dream World if I use my game sync ID? If you guys can figure out a way to do it that way. Then I might do it that way xD. I really don't want to hack my save file Downloading is one thing but hacking is a whole nother ball of wax if you know what I mean. If you can find a way to download them sure man. hit me up xD. Let me know when you guys have a way to download them. Thanks xD.:)

Nope, there's no way to do that. And there probably won't, because it would require Game Sync spoofing.

Is there a way it could be done through thr GTS? In tne same manner as Pokemon are downloaded? How it would work is someone would post them to pokecheck. After that is done the files would be uploaded there then they would be posted almost the same way as a Pokemon. The only difference would be the button would say download via game sync or if through the GTS when you enter the GTS it would say checking status then it would say a new C-GEAR skin was added or something. If you guys can find ways to diwnload them that would help xD.:)

Nope, there's no way to do that.
Is there a way it could be done through thr GTS? In tne same manner as Pokemon are downloaded? How it would work is someone would post them to pokecheck. After that is done the files would be uploaded there then they would be posted almost the same way as a Pokemon. The only difference would be the button would say download via game sync or if through the GTS when you enter the GTS it would say checking status then it would say a new C-GEAR skin was added or something. If you guys can find ways to diwnload them that would help xD.:)

Nope.

There is no programm and I'm sure there won't be a programm for that in the future.

Even if it would be possible to create such a programm I don't think that it is worth it.

The Global Link server for BW/B2W2 is closing in a few months.

Until someone has found a way to hack the server and create a program, the server won't be available anymore.

Without the server it's completely impossible.

It's easier to get a device to extract the save file from retail carts.

EDIT:

Just attaching the German Musicals here. Extracted from my BW games before the DW had closed.

The B2W2 ones are actually the BW ones but edited to be compatible with B2W2.

Musicals GER.zip

Musicals GER.zip

Edited by BlackShark

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...