C-Gear Skin Exchange Thread

Bond697

I previously posted in the wrong thread, and I think this is the right one now~

Anyways, I'm starting to finally get a hang of balancing colors : image size/content and managed to make a few more skins. Unfortunately, since the original files were a tad *colorful*, I had to get creative / kill the quality a bit.

Earlier, I made the mistake of overwriting my original template files in my previous share. In the mediafire link, the original .png is also included with the skin/.bmp so that anyone may freely alter the content / colors of the skins without having to use a lower quality .bmp. ( I've also included the original images that the skins were made from, for further convenience~ )

Mediafire link (Includes all shown skins + Variants and resources used

Previews:

25at2s5.jpg3329eyw.jpg

2virpqa.png25frlo4.png

jzjrkp.png2zrmjyd.png

2pt5pbs.png

Update: I ran across something that reminded me of Tales of Destiny yesterday, and it gave me this dumb idea of making a skin. Sooooo, yeah. I nerded out and made skins out of a certain sword from that game. I like these skins, so I think I'll actually start playing the game for once :rolleyes:

Chaltier Skins Mediafire Link

v7r5t0.pngos5wzk.jpg

Arcanine..zip

Gardevoir..zip

Ninetails..zip

Suicune..zip

Rapidash..zip

Arcanine..zip

Gardevoir..zip

Ninetails..zip

Suicune..zip

Rapidash..zip

Edited by meh707
New Skins Added

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BTW, what program will I use so that I could do a better c-gear skin myself?

What I mean is that if I do one, the program will also recognize how much tiles are used up.

I don't now any programm that can recognize how much tiles are used up.

I use Paint.NET and IrfanView for making skins, because in my opinion they are great image editing programms. Paint.NET for creating/editing the image and IrfanView for reducing the colors.

@ prectorian

You missed the one for BW ;)

rvll3s.jpg

Genesect BW..zip

Genesect BW..zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Pretty simple. I used Paint.NET as this thread instructed. I have no idea if this works or not, so if anyone feels like testing it, feel free to post the results here. As you can prolly tell, I put minimal effort into this....I'm sure it shows.

Welp, at least the Shadow The Hedgehog fans have something to work with now. Laters.

Shadow the Hedge&#104.bmp

Shadow the Hedgeh.bmp

Thank you very much!

Btw, when using PokeCGear to edit the Pokedex skin, when I load the game the message "Your pokedex skin has been erased". I've tried with different skins, it's always the same. Anybody has an idea why this happens?

Which game B/W or B2/W2?

On B2/W2 it doesn't work. Extracting Pokedex skins works fine but inserting doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
The Pokédex Musical Gallery page is now up.

It's not very big, because only five musicals have been released.

The names of the uploaded musicals are set to Japanese. Maybe someone could upload all the English musical files?

Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------

There were 4 official C-Gear skins missing. The US Audino skin and the Korean skins of Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion. Well, the Japanese versions are already uploaded, but there are small differences.

ohrdochfqs6y.bmp

kobaliumkoaeseb.bmpterrakiumkoussad.bmpviridiumko8vsco.bmp

Swords of Justic&#101.zip

Earful Audino [EN&#.zip

Swords of Justice.zip

Earful Audino [EN.zip

Edited by BlackShark
fixed corrupted Audino skin

That's a good point.

I'll see about adding in some additional download links.

Thanks.

The names of the uploaded musicals are set to Japanese. Maybe someone could upload all the English musical files?

Thanks in advance.

If someone has these, I'll add these up as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I read most of the thread but I don't understand how it actuallybeorks. Inhavebto be shown in steps or I don't understand things well. I don't grasp things as fast as I have a disibility. For it to work someone has to post all the details step by step or I can't pick it up quick enough. That is why I asked how do I participate? For instance how do I get the Venuaur Charizard and Blastoise Skins onto my White and Black Versions. If I see how to do it step by step and then refer to that for other skins I will be able to do it. I don't process things the same way as everyone else so once I see how with steps then I can probably do it xD.:)