C-Gear Skin Exchange Thread

Bond697

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay.. I need some help. When I start my game, after installing the C-Gear skin with PokeCGear, the game says that the "C-Gear skin Data has been Lost." and erases it. However, I've run it through PokeSkinED, put the .PSK file in PokeCGear, Used different themes, and it still didn't work. Tried JP and English, read every forum post I could, and Googled. No help. Oddly enough, opening the .SAV file in PokeCGear after saving shows that the skin was saved to it, but the game erases it when loading. Any Idea what I did wrong?

^ Sorry. Resave the game in Japanese. Then load what you need, then revert back to desired Region.

I don't think other Region's offsets in the Save File are in the same spots for something like C-Gear Skins. :S

Still confused.. Resave with a US Game, or in the Language (Patched)?

• 3 weeks later...
I have a problem with the images. I can use only .bmp (256 colors) images, because when I import the other formats the program makes them lose all the colors and become grey. Using .bmp (256 colors) format, though, the images lose quality.

how can I convert .jpg images to .bmp (16 bit) format in order to import them without losing quality and colors? or, how can I do to use .jpg format?

nobody can help me?

What tool are you using to make the images 256 color images?

windows' paint, but I tried also to convert the images with photoshop. nothing changes.

edit: I tried to convert the .jpg version into .bmp (16 bit) format with photoshop, but it becomes all grey when I load it with "pokecgear". the other .bmp file (made with paint) doesn't do it, it only loses quality and some colors.