B/W Trainer Editor

Im a noob and im doing something wrong, I used Dslazy to unpack the rom, you say that we need to open the files 2 & 3 from a/0/9 but with BWTE you can only select a folder, not a specific file... Can someone explain me like a 5 years old kid please? What programs should I use?

Oh, and thank you for your work Kazo!

Rename both files and add a .narc extension and open them in an narc unpacking program. then you will get 2 folders that have 616 little files inside them select those folders in the trainer editor. after editing repack the folders in to narc files.

What is this unknown number? Could it be the IV/EVs? Or it`s better not mess with it?

2rnvc7k.jpg

I think it it like a PID. I know it is what determines gender, maybe even natures, abilities, and alternate forms. Not really sure, I have not really researched it.

^ I suggest using kiwi.ds, thats what I used to extract the narc files and then insert the a/0/9/2 file into kiwi.ds and extract all of it, do the same for the a/0/9/3.

I need help, what programs do I use to reinsert the edited narc files? I have crystalTile 2 but its mostly in Japanese, so I don't know what to do on it.:( Any suggestions.

^ I suggest using kiwi.ds, thats what I used to extract the narc files and then insert the a/0/9/2 file into kiwi.ds and extract all of it, do the same for the a/0/9/3.

I need help, what programs do I use to reinsert the edited narc files? I have crystalTile 2 but its mostly in Japanese, so I don't know what to do on it.:( Any suggestions.

search this forum. i have made about 5 gazillion posts on this already. if you can't figure out crystaltile2 there are other programs that work just as good for that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new version's good, thank you.

I was wondering though; would it be possible to have it so trainers are listed either with name first THEN number (ie Cynthia - 567 rather than 567: Cynthia) or without numbers at all? It's a lot easier to enter a name in and go straight to that trainer rather than search through the numbers to find the trainer you want, but it's currently impossible to do so.