Christianity

RD6

There's no rule against religion.

Alright, my view is that Chrisitanity has too many fallacies to be worshipped, an enforces cons.

Proof?

1. Many belive God is all powerful, and is also written in the Bible. Christians believe God is omnipotent, and that he can do anything. There are too main problems with this.

A. The case of Satan. If God is all powerful, why can't he destroy Satan? Doesn't know how? The Bible teaches us that God is perefct in all ways, and knows all. That must mean he clearly knows how? Doesn't want to? I'm guessing that means he isn't benevolent, but the Bible says otherwise.

B. Free Will. Many Christians believe that Free Will is allowed in Christianity.

Wrong.

If God is all powerful and all knowing, shouldn't he have power over what we are doing?

2. Other religions. Chritianity believes that all those who worship the Christian God will go to heaven, and all those who do not, go to hell. But i thought God is perfect. Doesn't perfect mean that he can look past different races, or is he only perfect to those who support him, in which case he is selfish, and in which case, he is not perfect, contradicting the Bible.

3. Chrisitnaity enforces bad behaviors. For one, it teaches elitism, meaning that it says that Christians are much more powerful than other religions. It also is intolerant of other beliefs, auch as many gods. Finally, it rejects science. The church didn't accept that the planets were moving around the Sun until late 1900's.

So, Christianity is too fallicous to be worshipped, until further debate and proof.

This thread is just asking for flames. (Agreed 100% Destati)

Christianity, and any religion for that matter, should be dealt with--in a debateable form--with a great level of respect.

That's all I have to say.

A. The case of Satan. If God is all powerful, why can't he destroy Satan? Doesn't know how? The Bible teaches us that God is perefct in all ways, and knows all. That must mean he clearly knows how? Doesn't want to? I'm guessing that means he isn't benevolent, but the Bible says otherwise.

I guess he doesn't because where would the evil people go?

B. Free Will. Many Christians believe that Free Will is allowed in Christianity.

What? O.o?

If God is all powerful and all knowing, shouldn't he have power over what we are doing?

What does that have to do with perfect? People make choices. Although, he did give you a conscious and if you get to much "flesh" than your conscious dwindles and supposedly God uses that to communicate easily with you, but he has other ways of communication.

Doesn't perfect mean that he can look past different races, or is he only perfect to those who support him, in which case he is selfish, and in which case, he is not perfect, contradicting the Bible.

Those are two different things. God can see that, but doesn't interfere much if the person won't work to get rid of it.

3. Chrisitnaity enforces bad behaviors. For one, it teaches elitism, meaning that it says that Christians are much more powerful than other religions. It also is intolerant of other beliefs, auch as many gods. Finally, it rejects science. The church didn't accept that the planets were moving around the Sun until late 1900's.

That's the middle ages. >_>

What does that have to do with God? Some Pastors/Priests are bad, especially in that time. They controlled much of went on for several hundred years (800s-1400s) until the Renaissance. Then people could read (Thanks to Gutenberg-Press) and read the Bible and found out the church was lying to them about many things. One of them being that you can only be forgiven by God from a priest--well you don't. You can just ask God to forgive you.

Edit:

When posting a debate, prove your point in a non-aggressive manner. Don't say "This is bad," and "They are wrong." Instead, say "This is false, here is a counter example why:."

This is indeed a flame war. If you need to vent about it, PM me, I'll give you my yahoo and you can vent to me about it. I'll listen, I might even agree. But this is no way to present a debate, it is just hate. If you're going to discuss it, talk about it with R-E-S-P-E-C-T (find out what it means to me >.> )