i need a hacker using pokesav QUICK

qwigz

Well, yes, I can. The problem is, you cannot make it ridiculously powerful or else you will need an AR to get it... But yeah. I can make one.

EDIT: Hey, cool! This is my fifth post I think, and it says I have one! Weird.

Edited by Concorde105
First 5th post!

Pokemon:dialga

Ability:multiabilty

Held Item: masterball

Moveset: roar of time close combat air slash focus beam

Nature:relaxed

EVs:as high as you can get it

IVs:as high as you can get it

OT:dont care

NickName:none

ID:

SecretID:dont care

Level:67

Stats: Atk Def Spe Sp.Atk Sp.Def: as high asa you can get it

Met At:65

Captured with: master ball

Ribbons:high as posile

Contest stats:max

Fateful Encounter: no

cann pp for all moves be 55/55

i will never use this online it is for in game reasons

wait up plz chang close combat hydropump

Yes, I know, but you will need an AR for that. I'm sorry about the issue with no 64-bit drivers, but you will have to enter the code manually. If that breaks the deal for you, too bad. But really. There is no way I could give that to you over wi-fi. Seriously...

EDIT: That was for the other guy. Yes, I can make that.

See, I don't know how simple/complex this is. The Pokemon exists on my Diamond game, its legit, but I don't have the pkm files on my computer. I don't know if Pokesav or even a regular AR could do this? I am a huge noob and I'm showing it right now lulz.

See, I don't know how simple/complex this is. The Pokemon exists on my Diamond game, its legit, but I don't have the pkm files on my computer. I don't know if Pokesav or even a regular AR could do this? I am a huge noob and I'm showing it right now lulz.

Hmm... Well, no, Pokésav cannot edit Pokémon, but I can make a new one for you. The thing is, you would need an AR to make it easier, unless you want the pokemon to not obey you if you do not have the right badges. I would need to know your secret ID for it to be yours. As in, obey you even if it's level 100 and you don't have the 8th badge.

i posted quick before b/c i was mad cuz no one could get me th poke i wanted, now im bein patient, and i need a metapod, but ofcourse u need AR to make the one i want and i need it traded over wifi, if you can make it tell me and ill give you the specifics