Hi everybody!

Demliz

Hi everybody i'm a oldschool pokemon player since the first release of the generation one.

I've been pritty mutch to event pokemon event since pokemon generation one - managed to get all 151 pokemons on red and all 251 pokemon on gold legit without gameshark. :D never really got into the generation iv exept the SoulSilver and HeartGold, and i stumbled upon this site when i was searching for the event codes for Black and White.

Thats my 5 cents

looking forward to battle some of you when the US/EU version is getting released!

Hey There.

Ahhh the GameShark takes me back when i was 5 and i attempted to get 100x Rare Candies but something screwed up and somehow my brothers save file was erased, thats when i started hiding the device and myself. xP

I also look forward to battling people when the US/EU version is released. Hopefully my DS will still keep turning on by then and it will also give me a reason to finally pick up my DS after around 5 months of neglect.

Welcome to the site, Demilz

S'always nice to see another old school player :). If you're looking to battle in the mean time, there is always Pokémon Online, which is a Pokémon battle simulator. We do host our own server there, however it is quite quiet at times, so send me a personal message (PM) if you want to arrange a battle there.

As for the event codes, feel free to look around and post in the RAM section for ARDS codes and such, just remember to actually search before you post :P.

If there's anything else I can help you with, just ask.

Enjoy your stay.

Just wanted to tell you guys how i found the site :)

Never actully got my time to sit down with the battle simulators, was never my thing. real men do it over the wi-fi or the link cabel!

Anyway i'll pm you when i'll get a hold of my 3DS the 25march, at the moment im playing the game over on a emulator due to my ex-girlfriend sold my DSI and left,lol :D

Any of you know if they are going to translate the dreamworld website? and if were going to have a chance to get the events that have been?

HottSushiz the gameshark is never a good idea:-D

Take care.