I'm in the Hospital

bear831

Yeah I have been since saturday night, they thought I had a pendisidious but I now don't or an appendix for that matter. got a hold of a litte laptop and here I am waiting to see the doctor again. I have no idea what it is but we speculate it is a virus from Asia.

Sorry to hear that, when the last time i was in the hospital, was when i was around 5, and i got a horrible Asthma attack, that was the time when my Asthma was really bad, and i couldn't control it that well, now years have passed and my Asthma is that last thing i worry about.

And I think I know what you said, Destati. :eek: Anyways, I hope you get better bear831. Hospitals are boring. Last time I was in a hospital, I was in for really bad dehydration with a flu too. That was, about... *censored by Concorde105: lulz* years ago. I was up all night with nothing to do. -_-

• 1 year later...

If ever it is a virus, hopefully it was not contagious. I think you are OK now. I remember the time when I had my appendix treated and I was really bored in the hospital that time.

Edited by Acecale