Help for Battle Tower Team?

My team currently consists of:

Lead designed to get in use spikes and at least use destiny bond. Taunt prevents other leads from setting up and it's ghost typing allows it's immunity against explosion and rapid spin.

Froslass @ Focus Sash

Ability: Snow Cloak

EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spd

Nature: Timid

- Taunt

- Spikes

- Ice Beam

- Destiny Bond

The heavy hitting legend, most eveyrone's had one at some point or another. Physical sweeper. As they say, if you aren't OHKO by it, you'll be 2HKO.

Garchomp @ Leftovers

Ability: Sand Veil

EVs:4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

Nature: Adamant

- Earthquake

- Crunch

- Fire Fang

- Dragon Claw

Another common-ish pokemon, starmie. Special Sweeper. Both sweepers are designed for max type coverage.

Starmie @ Wise Glasses

Ability: Natural Cure

- Psychic

- Ice Beam

- Thunderbolt

- Surf

This team is designed for the Battle Tower, which is why I don't have swords attack on Garchomp. Long story short, there's just not enough time for it.

Froslass @ Focus Sash

Ability: Snow Cloak

- Taunt

- Spikes

- Ice Beam

- Destiny Bond

With only one attack and relatively fragile, it's not worth the effort. It doesn't help that it shares a Ghost and Dark weakness with Starmie.

The heavy hitting legend, most eveyrone's had one at some point or another. Physical sweeper. As they say, if you aren't OHKO by it, you'll be 2HKO.

Garchomp @ Leftovers

Ability: Sand Veil

EVs:4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

Nature: Adamant

- Earthquake

- Crunch

- Fire Fang

- Dragon Claw

Outrage instead of Crunch, Choice Band instead of Leftovers. After battle 50 (if you want to go that far), you'll probably want to switch to a scarf.

Starmie @ Wise Glasses

Ability: Natural Cure

- Psychic

- Ice Beam

- Thunderbolt

- Surf

Grass Knot will give you coverage against Water/Ground dual types which you otherwise can't hit very hard.

How far do you want to get in the BT? Are you just farming for BP or do you want to get 100+ wins?

100+ wins, I you wouldn't mind, could you suggest a set for Froslass that would make it less fragile? I found this one to be my favorite so far, out of the ones I've tested. Oh, and crunch on Chomp was for Palmer's Cresselia.

Crunch: 80 x 2 for SE damage=160

Outrage: 120 base power x 1.5 for STAB=180

A neutral STAB move is often as powerful, if not more powerful, than a super effective move without STAB.

Froslass simply isn't a bulky Pokemon and shouldn't try to be. Setup moves (SR, spikes, etc...) are generally a waste of time in the tower since the AI rarely switches. Finally, it's basically a poor man's Starmie on this team.

Ice type is a great offensive type ,but a shitty defensive type to have due to it's several weaknesses.

What you need is someone who can cover Starmie's Dark and Bug type weakness, and Garchomp's Dragon weakness.

This makes Scizor an ideal partner as it's perfect synergy with Chomp and Starmie

This is what I used in my 100+ streak:

Scizor w/ Leftovers

Technician

Adamant

252 HP/252 atk/6 DEF

- Substitute

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

- Aerial Ace/Brick Break

Sub protects you from status and OHKOs. Bullet Punch gives you priority, and Aerial Ace knocks double teamers around. Both moves get a Technician.

Brick Break doesn't, but it's Scizor's only option against Steel types like Magnezone and Heatran.

Bug Bite is also a viable option if you want to utilize his Bug typing.

• 1 month later...

I tried porygon-z (TIMID) with nasty plot, silk scarf. Tri Attack will have a base power of 192 if your ability is Adaptability. Dark pulse or shadow ball for the ghosts. Hyper beam will kill everything (almost). One nasty plot and you will win... Garchomp is good. Maybe use outrage and swords dance. A yache berry wil help it survive. The main problem is cresselia, which you will run into after the 5-6th run. You can nasty-plot hyper beam...it will die...but a swords dance-outrage will not kill it. The third pokemon is up to you