Post your gorgeous self! <3

kuoleva

I have mixed feelings about Ed, Edd, and Eddy.. I used to like it a lot, but then it got kinda... old. Kinda the same with Spongebob, but at least it provides mindless humor once in a while.xP

I've also noticed that most cartoons airing now are rather...Dumbed down or something.

I must be a kidult too.xD Animal Planet, Discovery, Science Channel... Nom.<3

I just don't tend to like actual TV series with live people in it.

...Dangit, now I need to find a conveniently overly dark picture for this post so that it doesn't seem like off topic spam.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have mixed feelings about Ed, Edd, and Eddy.. I used to like it a lot, but then it got kinda... old. Kinda the same with Spongebob, but at least it provides mindless humor once in a while.xP

I've also noticed that most cartoons airing now are rather...Dumbed down or something.

I must be a kidult too.xD Animal Planet, Discovery, Science Channel... Nom.<3

I just don't tend to like actual TV series with live people in it.

...Dangit, now I need to find a conveniently overly dark picture for this post so that it doesn't seem like off topic spam.

Try taking the picture in a closet, with the door closed. If your camra has a backlight, that should provide enough light to be like mine:

I should try that.

TO THE CAMRA!!!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

HNI_0006.JPG

I have mixed feelings about Ed, Edd, and Eddy.. I used to like it a lot, but then it got kinda... old.

It got really, really bad when it started showing them in school. It lost all of it's old feeling then. But the original kind of episodes are awesome.

It got really, really bad when it started showing them in school. It lost all of it's old feeling then. But the original kind of episodes are awesome.

Ironically, I think I stopped watching it when they first showed the episodes with them in school. Could've been an age thing, though... Not sure. I honestly want to find good cartoons on TV... Maybe I've been spoiled by the plots anime have or something. As a reader, a good plot is almost necessary to keep me interested.

See, that is why they stopped airing Code Lyoko. People actually like seeing completely stupid shows.

No offense intended in any of this, just my opinion on things. Sorry evandixon if this offends you in any way...I seriously don't want you to get mad at me.

I have nothing against Code Lyoko, but you've brought that up way too much. Ed, Edd, n Eddy was a classic show that was hilarious to me. Ed, Edd, n Eddy was aired 4 YEARS before Code Lyoko on Cartoon Network. Think of all the new shows out there on that show:

- League of Super Evil (Honestly, really stupid to me)

- Pokemon Galactic Battles (Eh....)

- Survive This (Okay...)

- The Othersiders (Heck yea!)

- Misadventures of Flapjack (Okay :))

- etc.

No need to call any of them stupid just because your favorite showed stopped airing, supposedly because of those shows. What I heard, was that idiot Cartoon Network thinks shows aren't getting enough views, then they kick them off.

Also, think of all the changes CN has gone through, its changed its look so much, its insane. Fried Dynamite? What the heck was that all about?

Changes = New Shows = Upset Viewers

Simple as that, no way to change it.

---

...0.o I just feel like giving extremely long posts today...most of that probably didn't make sense, lol. Too lazy to read it over.

• 1 month later...

sure why not?

n1152896288_30318632_5227.jpg

Me (on the right) with my best friend+female companion

this is a kind of old photo though

4179_1167288059700_1152896288_30487941_8315177_n.jpg

Awkward yawn that my sister apparently took a picture of when i was talking to her...

I get told that i look like a lion quite often...

but i'm refusing to cut my hair until I get out of my parents house so I can get dreads.

If I ever post my picture (maybe, maybe not), it will either be like how wraith did it (REALLY shady) or maybe I'll edit the picture, OR if your lucky (and I've gone nuts) I'll post a picture of me from vacation or me in my room w/o editing. ^^ BUT to warn you, I am the youngest here (i think) and look about a year younger then i am.

[ATTACH]1401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1400[/ATTACH]

The one with my glasses was the first one i took when i got home from school. The other i took off my glasses. :eek::eek::eek: I know the glasses make me look nerdy. And i sorta am. :P i made the one w/ glasses dark cuz of the glare X_X :\

You're really young :P

Then again you're only a year younger than me...

And don't worry...

<---- Is an extreme nerd

I also have a horrible haircut right now...anyway...I'm not sure if you're allowed to double post but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...