kuoleva

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was 14 in that picture. ;D

I'm going to be 16 in 4 months, so it's about a 2 year difference almost. Maybe that's why I look really young. :P

I'll upload a more recent picture, but I will probably still have my spikey hair. I'll wear a cool shirt and only blur our my face so you can read my shirt. xD

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, guess I could post myself...

7832809974a10286759241l.jpg

I scared little children c:

You even scared the camra by making it go to black-and-white :biggrin:.

As for mine, I'll show everyone again:

I should try that.

TO THE CAMRA!!!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

HNI_0006.JPG

[Edit]: I used a DSi in a pitch-black closet to take it. I had to lower the Brightness, so it wouldn't be as clear.

Edited by evandixon

Well...okay, since this site's been my life for the past couple weeks, I trust it.

- Image Removed -

^

The angle of my face makes me look fat :/

But trust me, I'm skin and bones.

Edited by Ziz

Yes, including you. The girls I went to school with would be all over you...

Well it's the complete opposite here, I get bullied like everyday, so I don't have much confidence D:

You're kidding me...

I scare children for breakfast...

Eat lunch for dinner...

And, wait. That made no sense :tongue:

Lmao, that made me chuckle ;D xD

Well, I did have that one self-drawn pic up in Hairstyles a while back, I just took that down a little bit ago...and Okami is nearly the spitting image of me, sans the black hair and glasses. xD So one can come to their own conclusions. Plus, the smart people could put two and two together and find me on other sites...although, checking my privacy in those areas, all you could get is a name and not my face! :P

Ed, Edd, and Eddy! *gasps* I used to love that show!

See, that is why they stopped airing Code Lyoko. People actually like seeing completely stupid shows.

Well, to a child/preteen (Which I was back then) that sort of stuff is hilarious. Now, I personally hate Ed, Edd, and Eddy and all of the shows out there that are like it (Don't get me started on Spongebob) I'm more of a reality-tv sort of person now that I'm an adult, liking the history channel and discovery health and such. With a few thrown-in others, like Mental and Gilmore Girls ^_^

Well, to a child/preteen (Which I was back then) that sort of stuff is hilarious. Now, I personally hate Ed, Edd, and Eddy and all of the shows out there that are like it (Don't get me started on Spongebob) I'm more of a reality-tv sort of person now that I'm an adult, liking the history channel and discovery health and such. With a few thrown-in others, like Mental and Gilmore Girls ^_^

T_T You make me cry.

How can you say such hurtful things?

So if kids like Spongebob and Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and adults like Discovery and History Channel....what about a person who like both? Would that make me a....kidult?