Post your gorgeous self! <3

kuoleva

Lol, I really am fourteen. If you heard me talk over the phone, I sound like I'm 10. :/

I'd get on webcam, but you don't want to see my fugly couch. o_O; Or my weird face. >_>

And I think wraith looks 19. :o

I wish I were 16, I'd love to be able to drive... To NY for the Nintendo Store! :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, I really am fourteen. If you heard me talk over the phone, I sound like I'm 10. :/

I'd get on webcam, but you don't want to see my fugly couch. o_O; Or my weird face. >_>

I wish I were 16, I'd love to be able to drive... To NY for the Nintendo Store! :D

It's okay, Kuo, I have an online friend who just turned twenty who can't go anywhere without people thinking she is a pre-teen. (10-12)

I guess you're one of the few. Many people say I look too young for that :(

Hurrhurr. I'm only a train ride away. :wink:

I agree, from what I can see of your face, you're kinda cute. xD Feels odd saying that, though.

Hell, why not

itsame.jpg

sorry about the blur, it was a quick myspace-style mirror shot

The same Dr. Strangeglove from the ScrewAttack forums? Haven't seen you in forever, let alone see your face. You're a pretty good looking dude, at least better than me, lol.

I'm not ugly or anything bad, but I just like keeping mah face private, but if I must. :P

https://files.getdropbox.com/u/792618/me.JPG

It's blurry on purpose. I usually have spikey hair, but it was kinda' a bit too long in that picture.

Wow, I tell my browser to view it at 10%, and it's MUCH clearer. But that won't work for mine:

I should try that.

TO THE CAMRA!!!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

HNI_0006.JPG

Because of this, I'm even considering allowing non-host/admin people to see my age.

I'm not ugly or anything bad, but I just like keeping mah face private, but if I must. :P

https://files.getdropbox.com/u/792618/me.JPG

It's blurry on purpose. I usually have spikey hair, but it was kinda' a bit too long in that picture.

You're pretty young :P

I'd be suprised that you're a moderator (SUPER mod. for that matter) if you were as young as me. How about this Greencat: If you post your age, I'll post mine.

Edited by evandixon
Added Greencat's Quote

I'd be suprised that you're a moderator (SUPER mod. for that matter) if you were as young as me. How about this Greencat: If you post your age, I'll post mine.

I already know his age (from my first observation from this forums when I first registered, he had his age visible) :P