Post your gorgeous self! <3

kuoleva

Well, it was inevitable, and this place needed one, and I didn't see it.

Post a picture of your gorgeous self! <3 None of that whole "ohmagawsh i'm so ugleh" crap, it's cliche, but you really are beautiful in your own way. In all respects, I know for a fact I'm not exactly pretty, at least in the conventional sense, but a few of my guy friends have told me I'm gorgeous, because I simply respect myself.

I know you all are beautiful... As for guys... You're all.... Errr... Handsome is the word, I guess? O.o So, post up those pics and let the love begin!

Here is me, being a camwhore in front of my webcam a couple weeks ago. My friend and I were sending stupid pictures of each other back and forth. ^.^; I'll post a better pic when I get home from school tomorrow.

img000002o.jpg

I know I'm skinny, leave me alone! D:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, the second one is cute! ^^

I'll post a ton of pictures of me and my friends tomorrow, we're having a huge mudkip rights protest. It's going to be amazing, I'll have many pictures of us and all things mudkippy.

Shameless bump, post yourself, quit being shy, damn you! D:

And I just had an idea. We should gather as many members as we can, go down to a city over the summer, and raise hell there. It would be pretty epic. ^^

Our mudkip rights protest got postponed because one of my friends wasn't there. >.< But I did bring my craptop to school, and got some funny pictures of my friends messing around with the effects on my webcam. xD

My friend Eric thoroughly unamused by this aliens shenanigans.

img000005mnj.jpg

Here he is again, a real Casanova, isn't he?

img000004fvo.jpg

His heart beats for you, apparently.

img000006mxr.jpg

And here are a couple pictures of Eric (Again O.o) and my friend Hedgehog. Hedgehog is adorable IRL, kind of like a... little hedgehog. ^^ You can even see part of my head in a corner.

img000007w.jpgimg000009x.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm.....

If I post a picture, then whoever game me the Developer rank in the forum will probebly gasp.

Because of that, I'lll just leave it at this:

spades.png

[Dosen't show much, doesn't it?]

[edit]:I dare anyone reading this to guess why.

What's wrong with being young?

If you have a brain, you shouldn't be ashamed. People who judge you based on that aren't worth it anyways. What good are friends you have to lie to? It's not like you're going to be hunted by the FBI for being young and good with computers.

"Okay, Command has ordered us to look for this kid who can program. He's been hiding from us for years, but we finally have his location. This kid is KOS. None of that 'capture him alive' bs, that's for pansies. We all know using a computer is illegal, let's make this quick. Move out!"

>_> Srsly. Nobody cares whether you're five years old, twenty, or fifty. If you can type coherent sentences and don't act like an idiot, it's fine.

What's wrong with being young?

If you have a brain, you shouldn't be ashamed. People who judge you based on that aren't worth it anyways. What good are friends you have to lie to? It's not like you're going to be hunted by the FBI for being young and good with computers.

"Okay, Command has ordered us to look for this kid who can program. He's been hiding from us for years, but we finally have his location. This kid is KOS. None of that 'capture him alive' bs, that's for pansies. We all know using a computer is illegal, let's make this quick. Move out!"

>_> Srsly. Nobody cares whether you're five years old, twenty, or fifty. If you can type coherent sentences and don't act like an idiot, it's fine.

HAHAHA

I love secrecy.

That's why I'm not posting a more detailed picture of me.

Picture0021.jpg

Showing off the medals I won in Science Olympiad senior year. I can't remember if I did 4 events or 5. Anyway, there's 2 1sts, a 2nd, and a 3rd place medal there around my neck.

Science Olympiad is just as nerdy as it sounds, and I loved it.

Its cool to have a face to go with the name :)

Although you wont get a picture from me.....

Also evandixon i admire you for attempting to learn C/C++ i had a look at C myself it is quite hard :( and i chouldnt understand it...which is funny because i dream of a career in the gaming industry myself....