Pokesav question

Hippyx420x

okay i made some pokes for my platinum level 100 loaded em up with my trainer ID and secret ID, as legal as i know how.

my question is these pokemon that i created wont obey me, i thought pokemon would always obey reguardless of level and badges that you posses. as far as i know only traded pokemon wont obey you depending on how many badges you have so what else am i missing?

check the region ...

do you make it catched in platinum or diamond/pearl ??

and see the information page (in the game)

if it says that "apparently met at XX" , so there's somethin wrong with your SID and OT ID ^^ or maybe region

Pokemon obey based on their levels and your badges. Doesn't matter if they are hacked or legit.

so what our saying is if i only have 1 badge and grind my pokemon to level 30, it wouldnt listen to me?

i set region ENG and the pokes are from Plat.

ive used the Secret ID code and have imput them correctly.

any othe advice?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

check the region ...

do you make it catched in platinum or diamond/pearl ??

and see the information page (in the game)

if it says that "apparently met at XX" , so there's somethin wrong with your SID and OT ID ^^ or maybe region

Platinum, and they all say egg hatched...im begining to belive that even if they are your own poke you still need the badges. i thought that only applied if there were traded to you:(

I know that this happens with traded and Wonder Card pokemon. If you caught and grinded a pokemon, you should be OK. I'll let others with more experience in using Pokesav to modify pokemon answer the finer details.

so what our saying is if i only have 1 badge and grind my pokemon to level 30, it wouldnt listen to me?

i set region ENG and the pokes are from Plat.

ive used the Secret ID code and have imput them correctly.

any othe advice?

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Platinum, and they all say egg hatched...im begining to belive that even if they are your own poke you still need the badges. i thought that only applied if there were traded to you:(

I used the Wild Pokemon Mod to hack a Level 100 Arceus to get through the boring storyline easier. It obeyed me just fine, from before the first gym to the end.