Hi! Just Joined Today!

Cycling Road

Hi guys,

I am Cycling Road and I'm 19 years old. I love Pokemon music and I am a Bleach fan. I got the first 4 seasons or 91 episodes for Bleach this Christmas. This new year of 2011 or new decade of 202 is going great. I checked out the features on this forum before I joined and they're kind of cool. I'm also part of the YA community where we ask and answer questions, even some of my friends'. Life is going great and I'm willing to take the pleasure to meeting all of you here.

Hey Tharz.

I am also a Bleach fan and I hope you mean the anime not the chemical product xP. I am the type of fan that knows most of Bleach but doesn't regularly watch the anime. I would watch all the episodes but the amount of episodes is pretty intimidating, and really i can't be bothered. That also goes with Naruto Shippuden i read most of the stuff on Wikipedia and friends but there is just way too many episodes. I usually only watch the episodes in Bleach and Naruto when there is epic fight scenes with my favorite characters. With Bleach i would watch all the movies and fight scenes with Kenpachi. While with Naruto there is just way too many movies but they are better in Shippuden.

YA Community? I'm assuming that's Yahoo Answers which i am also a part of.

Yeah! The anime! Definitely not the chemical product! Thank you for welcoming me! I'm having problems getting into my email and my friend has to go to his email and recover it and he's been having trouble and is out of questions for the day which is stupid because he can't ask again until midnight because he's Level 1, I'm Level 2, and both of us received some pretty unfair violations. Can you help us?

Hey sorry to hear your having problems.

I can't really help you I'm actually having some trouble signing into Yahoo Answers myself, even though I'm inputting the correct password and username it still doesn't allow me to sign in. Though i primarily use Hotmail and Gmail as emails. I only created a Yahoo Email to sign into Yahoo Answers. xP