Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v4: Revenge of the Translation (read first 3 posts)

randomspot555

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm.... That is odd. When I used my Japanese SoulSilver Rom Save and put it on my English ROM, it didn't work. I assumed that it was region friendly and saw that on a couple of sites. I'll find the sites and post back here later. But wouldn't you have to convert the save file's region? I mean Japanese game doesn't completely work with the US DSi features, so i assume the save file doesn't work either. Once again I will post the forum that I got it from.

ok well i tried a jap save file from hgss on english rom and it works all you have to do is make sure that .nds file is the same as the .sav file

just to add on i got jap save from gamefaqs and first tried it on jap rom un translated and it was all in japanese including pokemon names. than i changed the .sav file to match my english rom and put it on my cyclo and it worked everything was in english including the pokemon

ok well i tried a jap save file from hgss on english rom and it works all you have to do is make sure that .nds file is the same as the .sav file

just to add on i got jap save from gamefaqs and first tried it on jap rom un translated and it was all in japanese including pokemon names. than i changed the .sav file to match my english rom and put it on my cyclo and it worked everything was in english including the pokemon

so, it's ok to use a jap tranlated sav file in to the future american rom right?

all we have to do is put the same name on both files..

Well, 'twas only yesterday I learned how to change the logo, but guess what? I can also change the palette as well, I've managed to insert the official logo in, however... there is one problem... the NSCR file makes the top part of the word "Version" appear at the top of the screen. Like what I showed on The PokéCommunity forums in a tutorial that I typed up yesterday. If we manage to fix it up, then I'm sure the logo will be working perfectly in the translated version.

Here's the screenshot:

tutorial13.png

If anyone knows about how to change the size of the image limitation or the NSCR file, please PM me and tell me about it. Thanks!

I suggest ending this thread... it's on march 6th right....

I am gona miss it even though.....

this i believe is the best project undertaken by PP....

I sincerly show my extreme thanks to those who have worked in binging out this patch...

Edited by twilightdan
More to say:-P

:P hey at least it helped right? you guys made it so every other person here could play the game in Err english-ish before it came out and if no one can buy the game maybe they will use this patch to enjoy the hard worked on game not the hey look! we finished translating this in a week cause we dont want to realese it yet with out any hard work! version(yes nintendo can translate it into english in 1-3 weeks tops) so they want the hard worked stil almost japenese version you guys make me feel lucky to be apart of this community of pokemon lovers you guys should keeps doing what you guys do keep translating games guys you guys are awesome!

LoL pepe talk much? just saying Good job on completeing it!