Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v4: Revenge of the Translation (read first 3 posts)

randomspot555

Long listener, First time caller. First off thanks for the hard work you and previous project owners have put in.

I was having problems with xdelta not doing anything as well, but while doing some cleaning on my pc I came across a file called "Dr_patched.nds" in my C:/Users folder. I'm guessing the Dr part came from user name on my pc. Anyway I booted up and it was patched rom, so I guess if anyone else is having trouble they should give the folder a look see.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to bug all of you, but is it me or are both the kana and the Kana original names for white in Japanese? Any help is appreiciated! Thanks for all the work your doing in the translation!

it suppose to be in Japanese, thats why its called the Kana patch it keeps the names of pokemon in japanese, its use to get online to battle

its Win 7, did it on my laptop and it produced a _patched.nds looks like SP1 for win 7 breaks xdelta

*edit* well im patching it like this Rudolphs patch _> your patch but i noticed i cant use the union room now.

Edited by Cael

My god, I can not use xDelta at my PC at all - I let it sit there for hours and nothing.

Can someone send me a pvt with the link to the product with the patch already applied?

thanx

Try running the program in Administrator mode (right click and hit run as administrator)

i hope that anyone out there can answer my question:

So, if i start playing this english patched rom, and when the official US version comes out, am i able to play the official US version with my save from the english patched version?

(this is really pissing me off, and this is basically the reason why i'm not playing yet)

Cheers!

(and btw, sorry for my english, i'm from portugal! ;))

Sorry, but you will not be able to mix save files from different roms. If you have a Japanese Save File, it will not work with the actual english version. I found that out some time ago on a different forum. V10 should be released soon, but don't pressure Koolyade to finish it before the english release. Who knows, maybe he has school work, or other things.:bidoof:

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT PATCH!!! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::grog: