Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v4: Revenge of the Translation (read first 3 posts)

randomspot555

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi iv been watching the translation for some time firstly thanks for everyone translating

secondly for some reason my xDelta GUI doesn't work

I add the patch and clean ROM file and when I press apply patch nothing happens

never had this problem before the ROM happily patched with V7

Any help would be great

Hi iv been watching the translation for some time firstly thanks for everyone translating

secondly for some reason my xDelta GUI doesn't work

I add the patch and clean ROM file and when I press apply patch nothing happens

never had this problem before the ROM happily patched with V7

Any help would be great

Few questions...

Which OS are you running?

Is the file located on a slower device, like a SD card?

Are you running the patcher with Administrator privileges?

Does it output any files?

Just wait till the English version comes out. I bet it'll take the hackers a bit longer to crack the AP since im sure Nintendo will put tougher protection in place then in the JAP version. And then watch then the forums here get flooded again with news on wondering when the AP will be cracked xD

May I ask why does the opposing Pokemon in the 8.01 Patch now have lower case letters when it's always been the whole name in upper?

Edited by AuroraVirus

Just wait till the English version comes out. I bet it'll take the hackers a bit longer to crack the AP since im sure Nintendo will put tougher protection in place then in the JAP version. And then watch then the forums here get flooded again with news on wondering when the AP will be cracked xD

May I ask why does the opposing Pokemon in the 8.01 Patch now have lower case letters when it's always been the whole name in upper?

It's funny you mention this...

If you go to the Official EN website for B/W, look at one of the battle screens. If you notice, it's in Lowercase and not Uppercase like the old POKeMON games.

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/pokemon/pidove/

pidove1.jpg

Well I did manage to cut this out of the main website... the official logo i'd say, but if you manage to find something to do with it, be my guest...

I'd say keep my logos for the unofficial version and leave the logos be. After all, the official release will be using those ones anyway right lol, i dunno it's up to anyone i guess to keep em or not

It's funny you mention this...

If you go to the Official EN website for B/W, look at one of the battle screens. If you notice, it's in Lowercase and not Uppercase like the old POKeMON games.

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/pokemon/pidove/

pidove1.jpg

I'd say keep my logos for the unofficial version and leave the logos be. After all, the official release will be using those ones anyway right lol, i dunno it's up to anyone i guess to keep em or not

Pretty much sums it up. I think in the US release this is the way it's going to be. Better get used to it now.

Few questions...

Which OS are you running?

Is the file located on a slower device, like a SD card?

Are you running the patcher with Administrator privileges?

Does it output any files?

I gave up and booted my computer up the next day and it patched fine

o/s = win 7

on a secondary hard drive

yeah I had administrator privileges

No files at all

so don't know what happened

I know I had a problem with the program before when doing the same thing with heart gold and soul silver

but then it outputted a blank file

I got the bug when catch Kyurem and save.

Dsemu has pause the game and cannot load.

But, when I switch back to original JAP ROM.

It 's work. How can I fix it?

I was unable to get dsemu to load at all.

However, I was able to import the save into DeSmuME and run the game without problems. I wasn't able to reproduce your loading or saving error.

Try playing the game with DeSmuME, if that is an option. You will easily be able to import your save without problems. If you experience issues again, try re-patching with a clean ROM to see if that will solve the problem.

I gave up and booted my computer up the next day and it patched fine

o/s = win 7

on a secondary hard drive

yeah I had administrator privileges

No files at all

so don't know what happened

I know I had a problem with the program before when doing the same thing with heart gold and soul silver

but then it outputted a blank file

Ah, I see, glad to hear you got it worked out.

I was unable to get dsemu to load at all.

However, I was able to import the save into DeSmuME and run the game without problems. I wasn't able to reproduce your loading or saving error.

Try playing the game with DeSmuME, if that is an option. You will easily be able to import your save without problems. If you experience issues again, try re-patching with a clean ROM to see if that will solve the problem.

I use DeSmuME. but I export save into raw format before gave you.

I will find another Clean JAP Rom to try it. Thanks ^^

I have followed the instructions (been patching this game since v3 anyways)

I applied Rudolph's patch to my clean dump, then used deltaGUI for this patch, when I click to apply the patch, the CPU activity increases for a minute and then goes to normal and no file with - patched in the end.

Anyhelp please?

Thankx

I have followed the instructions (been patching this game since v3 anyways)

I applied Rudolph's patch to my clean dump, then used deltaGUI for this patch, when I click to apply the patch, the CPU activity increases for a minute and then goes to normal and no file with - patched in the end.

Anyhelp please?

Thankx

Most probles are the E in Pokémon.if your games says "Pokémon Black (J).NDS" i would chage it to "Pokemon Black.nds".i found this out when trying to patch a hack.hope it helps!

Most probles are the E in Pokémon.if your games says "Pokémon Black (J).NDS" i would chage it to "Pokemon Black.nds".i found this out when trying to patch a hack.hope it helps!

I've only had luck when the patched is in CMD style.