SoD's Magic Shop-o-rama

SoDHPLoss

Have ideas for sprites but don't know how to make them or have low self-confidence? Well if you do have either of those, Post a simple reply and I'll make it. (Maybe.) Depends on how difficult it is. Now, I can make scratch, splice and recolor sprites. Also, I know how to do effects like glowing them to make them look neon. I will post some examples:

Scratch: Nakawk-1.png

Splice/Fusion: Akos-2.png

Recolor: Cotten-CandyArceus.png

Effects (Glow): Latieon.png

Ok, So do you like what you have seen? If so ask for a request. ALSO, I do take my time on these sprites so please if I take to long for you let me know. I think it's good for people to have anticipation in their lives.

Magic-Shop Open!

SoDHPLoss may you please make a Darkrai with the effect of glowing and recoloring. Heres whats described, the recoloring is that I want the eye to be red and the red thing around it's neck I want that Gold/Silver and thats it for the recoloring the effect (Glow) I want it to be around his arms and the thing on the top of its head that waves around and its white (I don't know what its called :S) and I want the color of the glow to be Blue. Thank you for your time.

~Pokemon Gamer

Edited by Pokemon Gamer