Random Wifi Teams :)!

dNice

Just wondering if there is anyone out there willing to share an efficient team of 6 pkmn (3 are picked to battle) in black/white random wifi battle? I have tried putting different teams together, but there just isnt any that satisfy my record score.. so yea post your team or leave a comment on helping me to build a good team. thanks!:redface:

We can't tell you what's a good team because we only know what's good for us.

We won't be battling. You will. You have your own strategy that doesn't necessarily mean my strategy will work just as well.

Please do not post "build a team for me guys :P " threads. We want to incite actual discussion.

Feel free to post your team in Team Building Discussion. Follow the format posted in there.

We can't tell you what's a good team because we only know what's good for us.

We won't be battling. You will. You have your own strategy that doesn't necessarily mean my strategy will work just as well.

Please do not post "build a team for me guys :P " threads. We want to incite actual discussion.

Feel free to post your team in Team Building Discussion. Follow the format posted in there.

Hmm I know what you mean, but seeing how I can actually develop a better strategy for myself through the help from other ppl's examples that is the reason why i started this thread. Just want to see different teams that ppl use because I never saw a team rating/ building discussion thread anywhere on here regarding Random Wifi Battle :/

Experience by battling.

You'll see a lot of good strategies (and some not good ones) by participating.

But the thing is... with this style of battling, sometimes stuff works well, sometimes they don't. Sometimes you'll be doomed to lose merely based on the three pokemon you choose. That's what's great about Stadium-style battling.

Also, with the Battle Recorder/Vs. Recorder, you can just spend some time watching other people's battles and get some ideas.

argh i posted my input before and it got this 500 internal error thing... but yea I am watching ppl's battles to get ideas. It just the different atmosphere of lv 50 caps compared to the lv 100 and team balances/bluffing/all out offensive( similar to the good old battle tower days where its the ideal way to go) and all the randomness that needs to be considered makes it such a hard team to make :(

Pokemon = random.

Always.

Not necessarily because I am more consistent & balanced when I'm using a team of 6 pkmn's, so guested do you have any team that you use personally that you find effective in the wifi random battle? If you do please share the idea with me thru my P/M if you don't mind :P