Legendary Shiny Trio at GameStop

Wylfred

I suspect Canada may be getting its first Gamestop event. I noticed that the news of this event is showing up not only on the American English PokemonGoldSilver.com, but the Canadian English site, as well:

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/ca/#/news/trio/

Along with the note about how French versions of Hg/Ss won't be compatible (Hg/Ss were the first Pokemon games sold in Quebec as French language titles) makes me think that Canada isn't getting neglected this time.

• 3 weeks later...

will the date on your DS trigger which one you get, or is it only based on the date set on the signal from the DS that is sending it at the store?

I somehow missed that these were coming out here, I only knew about the upcoming Ash's Pikachu, and was wondering if I would be able to go to a Gamestop with my DS set to a date in the range for Raikou or if I am totally out of luck on the first of these? It would also be nice if it was possible to make one trip in to the store and snag them all at once if this works this way.

Anyone know if this will work before I try it out?

will the date on your DS trigger which one you get, or is it only based on the date set on the signal from the DS that is sending it at the store?

I somehow missed that these were coming out here, I only knew about the upcoming Ash's Pikachu, and was wondering if I would be able to go to a Gamestop with my DS set to a date in the range for Raikou or if I am totally out of luck on the first of these? It would also be nice if it was possible to make one trip in to the store and snag them all at once if this works this way.

Anyone know if this will work before I try it out?

They're only distributing one at a time. The date the DS is programmed to is irrelevant to which one is being distributed.

Raikou's distribution has already ended, I believe.

They're only distributing one at a time. The date the DS is programmed to is irrelevant to which one is being distributed.

Raikou's distribution has already ended, I believe.

yes it had ended, and the date dont matter like randomspot said, bcuz its actually set on their system not yours now if you some how grabbed a copy of the distribution cartridge than you can set your own dates so u can get them all at once

Or you could convince the person at Gamestop to change the date on the distribution DS for a second so you could get the other three early.

People had done that when the Pichu event was running to get Jirachi early.