Well, I progressed in trading Stadium 2 Regs to RBYGSC, but I need more help...

POKEMONMASTER260

Okay, so here's everything I've got so far:

(The 1st thing obviously only refers to GSC, but it's the only thing I got, so I'm hoping it's close enough:)

1. According to here, http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_data_structure_in_Generation_II , a Gen II Pokemon, (in code,) starts with its species & ends with its Special Defense.

2. The Species Address is 3AFF7137.

3. The SD Address is either1AB4D8 or 1AB4D80.

The method: use this info to copy the entire hex of the Reg Pokemon when being sent out to replace a Pokemon being traded in the Trade Machine. (Via a mem viewer like Cheat Engine.)

The problem is? Nothing happens.

Please help!

Thank you :) ,

M260

0x3AFF717F should be the location of the Sp. Def according to the species adress you gave.

not 0x1AB4D8, or 0x1AB480.

Just a general suggestion type all hex with the prefix "0x" so that people know you mean hex

Thank you, I'll try it! :D.

EDIT: Trying to go to the full Rental Aerodactyl in hex: "No readable memory found in the region you specified..."

Edited by POKEMONMASTER260

I can't believe you're still doing this. When are you going to realize that Pokemon data is incredibly insignificant?

I don't care. I'm doing this 4 me. And if you wanaa look at how this benefits others, put it this way: If I can get this working, we can trade Rental and Registered Pokemon to RBYGSC. Imagine the possibilities...

You're right!!!!!!! I'm so excited to be copying like a hundred bytes to antiquated games!!! AND those bytes can simply be whatever you want them to be anyway because it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER! AFK, exploding with excitement.

Please tell me you're no older than maybe 13.

I'll shut up since it really doesn't make any difference anyway. This just annoys me to no end.

You're right!!!!!!! I'm so excited to be copying like a hundred bytes to antiquated games!!! AND those bytes can simply be whatever you want them to be anyway because it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER! AFK, exploding with excitement.

Please tell me you're no older than maybe 13.

I'll shut up since it really doesn't make any difference anyway. This just annoys me to no end.

I know you said you're gonaa shut up, but, I'm sorry, I just had to say this: That 1st part of your post completely ignored what you're replying to - it's not that I think, "OMG, I need my Pokemon back," I just really don't care. I'm doing this anyways.

And, BTW, I'm older than 13,

M260

EDIT: Well, I really don't want this to turn into a flame war, but stopping it now wouldn't be fair cuz I continued when you said stop...

EDIT 2: And, yes, I'll be working harder on this than saving for a laptop 2 do this:

"VBooting off a 500 GB External HDD:

1. Longhorn 4074 x64. (Relational File Storage = Windows Future Storage; Theme = Aero.)

2. Windows 7 x64. (Relational File Storage = Tabbles & liquidFOLDERS; Theme = Longhorn Fusion.)

3. Windows Vista x64. (Backup of my old, outerly broken, & out if storage laptop...). (Relational File Storage = Tabbles & liquidFOLDERS; Theme = Mac OSX Leopard.)

4. OpenTC with Longhorn Desktop Environment on top if Unity, all via alien, with Gelmate installed. (DEFINITELY has a chance of not working...) (Relational File Storage = Linux Storage Foundation; Theme = Longhorn.)

5. antiMac OSC. (Only if I can get a build.) (Relational File Storage = None; Theme = Evil Mac OSX.)

6. Linux FT. (Relational File Storage = Teradesk; Theme = Windows 7.)

All Remote Desktop'd 2 an iPod Touch 4G via JumiMouse Lite."

...& I really don't care that it's not as robust a use of computing.

Edited by POKEMONMASTER260