In-Game Glitches

Okami

Anyone got any good ones?

I sure do! I'm about 54 or so hours into Platinum now. Yesterday I took the time to defeat the Elite Four and get that out of the way so I could go play around in the Battle Frontier.

Well, I picked up the game after saving a while later and looked at the back of my trainer card. Hall of Fame Debut = 11:55

lolwut? I had to have been around 51 or 52 hours at that point.

Talk about a good glitch :]

And now I'm stuck with it! xD

Er... I don't have anything except one (is it a glitch?)

I Mystery Gift a Member's Card, go into the hotel, and get into the island with Darkrai. I defeat him after realizing my balls would not capture him at all, so I was impatient and left. Then I leave the place... and later I can still come back into the hotel and fight Darkrai again. Is that a glitch?

Well, I picked up the game after saving a while later and looked at the back of my trainer card. Hall of Fame Debut = 11:55

i think that is the time of day, mine wasnt my play time either.

Where was the Orb, by the way? I never found it....(And can I get back to the Torn World now?) Offtopic, but I'm curious.

i think that is the time of day, mine wasnt my play time either.

You think? It would make sense, I guess. But I could have sworn that on Diamond it was my gameplay time! *scratches head* Hmmmm......

Anyone got any good ones?

I sure do! I'm about 54 or so hours into Platinum now. Yesterday I took the time to defeat the Elite Four and get that out of the way so I could go play around in the Battle Frontier.

lolwut? I had to have been around 51 or 52 hours at that point.

Talk about a good glitch :]

And now I'm stuck with it! xD

Its the time of day when you entered the hall of fame, my diamond said, January something 2009, 2:00 am

Er... I don't have anything except one (is it a glitch?)

I Mystery Gift a Member's Card, go into the hotel, and get into the island with Darkrai. I defeat him after realizing my balls would not capture him at all, so I was impatient and left. Then I leave the place... and later I can still come back into the hotel and fight Darkrai again. Is that a glitch?

No.

Some legendary pokemon will reappear after being defeated.

Darkrai is one of them.

For some reason, when I was playing my Platinum today, I used a Max Repel (and I'm sure I used a Max Repel -- I even went back to check and it gave the 'Max Repel already in effect' error message) and I was going through Iron Island to go catch Regice, and on the way, I kept on encountering Onixes and a Graveler. Any ideas?

What was the level of the first Pokemon in your party? Repels only work on Pokemon that are lower leveled than the first one in your party. You can still encounter higher leveled Pokemon.

:P That makes sense, I knew there was a reason they used the word 'weak' in the item description, duh. Well I had a 30 at the top, I was looking for Registeel, so I took some 30s. Thanks :P.

this is glitch

okay so when i level my giratina these stats showed up in the 'how many points you gained for that level'

sped + then a - sign then 26

def + singn and then a - minus sign 28

example

speed +- 26

def +- 28

any ides

• 2 weeks later...

This isnt so much of glitch. but it is a little easter egg. Have you seen that sign in front of the safari zone in pastoria city? There is a picture of a Croagunk with a hole in its head. If you walk up to the sign so your characters face fills in the hole, a Croagunk will appear out of nowhere and eventually walk into the safari zone.

How did I find this out? I was bored one day and was just doing random shit in the game.

I've done it twice, but it doesn't happen every time. I don't know what the trigger is. have any of you found this out?

I think there's a glitch with the Battle Hall somehow. I battled all the way till the 50th battle with Argenta, and got the Silver Print, but then when I restarted the game some time later, it told me the Battle Hall record is erased and when I lost the 52th battle onwards, the record indicated those Pokemon I didn't bring in and my record was like 15xxxxxx, how is that possible? o.0

Any idea how to fix this?

• 1 month later...
The ironic thing is, it does absolutely nothing to Ground, Rock and Steel types, so it acts like Sandstorm. I would think rain would hurt them... but it hurts water types, oddly.

Acid rain. Isn't it supposed to hurt EVERY pokemon on the field 4x? Even if the pokemon is resistant to a part of the "rain", they get hurt by their own ability (!?!?!?!?!?!?), so Pikachu gets hurt by its static, but would Wonderguard hurt you? and then there is an upside: 4x heal. read article for info

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

This isnt so much of glitch. but it is a little easter egg. Have you seen that sign in front of the safari zone in pastoria city? There is a picture of a Croagunk with a hole in its head. If you walk up to the sign so your characters face fills in the hole, a Croagunk will appear out of nowhere and eventually walk into the safari zone.

How did I find this out? I was bored one day and was just doing random shit in the game.

I've done it twice, but it doesn't happen every time. I don't know what the trigger is. have any of you found this out?

There is no trigger. its just a random event and has no significance, other thanthe fact that Pastorians love Croagunk