PokeStock BW (2.0+)

Kaphotics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I am not sure if it is my emulator or Pokestock.

I managed to put Pokemon into the Entralink Forest successfully but their sprites are invisible so I have to grope around like a blind man until I hit something.., and press A to make the Pokemon come out.

Hmm I am not sure if it is my emulator or Pokestock.

I managed to put Pokemon into the Entralink Forest successfully but their sprites are invisible so I have to grope around like a blind man until I hit something.., and press A to make the Pokemon come out.

Only put gen 1-4 in... gen 5 shouldnt be in there.

In the used figures in pokestock that they are in the folder pic, that name I must give to the forms of castform and arceus? in the archive placed for download they are lacking. also I have problem with spinda in pokebox2 it copies the sprite of the Pokémon that this before it in the Box, as decides this?

Anyone have any luck with the PoketrainerS yet in V2.4? Whenever i finish editing my save file changes from 512kb to 562kb and becomes unreadible with my rom :S However, pokesav and pokegen seem to be able to read it still.

I mainly wanted to edit my 1st game clear to change my Reshriam to Zekrom and this function isn't in any previous version.

Does anyone know what the max value for the Trainer Satisfaction value is on the White Forest/ Black City editor? Also what's the difference between the Fnt Trs and Bck Trs boxes?

100 points.

Front trainers are the ones currently in your city/forest. Back...I dunno yet. Prbably previous ones or ones that will arrive if ones u have now leave?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...